Remove natural velf options

Jesus Christ…

Because all MU orcs were fel tainted and thus had green skin…

The playable maghar are from AU draenor which include the dragonmaw looking orcs.

You have no idea what you’re talking about lol…

Okay, Because it lacks integrity to the lore. It might not be important to normies but it matters for the lore aspect of the game.

You do realize, that there won’t even be anything if we have to follow this logic? I mean undead priests wouldn’t even be a thing.

Yeah, those pesky normal people. /s :roll_eyes:

Well sorry for not being an authoritarian and gatekeeping people’s choices on how should they design their character here, but it’s just a character customization. Close the book. :blue_book:

1 Like

No, you dont know what you are talking about. Its the Blackrock Clan with Blackhand.

But there is still a reason for the eye glow. Uncorrupted is referring to the fel/demon corruption. But again, all magic corrupts which is usually shown in an eye glow.

Night Elf eye glow is because of the Moonwell, Nightborne is because of the Nightwell, Blood Elf is the Sunwell, Void Elf is because of the void and on and on and on.

1 Like

Undead priests are already explained. Outside of shadow, they have a ton of willpower. The light burns them causes them pain to channel it so they’re beings of willpower.

Dude, dragonmaw orcs are just that way just stop.

They’ve never explained WHY they have glowing yellow eyes. They just do.

Maghar are specifically prideful for not having FEL corruption. That’s it.

Nope. I think it’s about time we finally got Natural Hair Colors for Void Elves. After all the Gatekeeping and of course people going after others who wanted High Elves in General. I say personally including in Shadowlands I say it’s about time we finally see High Elf Options for once instead of less or none.

2 Likes

People didn’t ask for more void options, they asked for natural options.

So having undead priests explained is fine and not lorebreaking, but suggesting the idea of having void elves be explained how they can sometimes be high elves isn’t fine and therefore it’s lorebreaking?.. :point_down:

I’m sensing a double standard here… :thinking:

2 Likes

Doesn’t make it right.

“They just do” isnt an answer.

And again, its the Blackrock clan where the option comes from. The only times anyone has ever had glowing eyes is because of magic corruption. You can argue all you want, but magic corruption causing eye glow is the rule, not the exception.

2 Likes

Some people did ask for them, and some people like you keep trying to present a view that they should not get what they want.

1 Like

Wait, what is this thread about again? :thinking:

Doesn’t make it wrong either. I mean I get where you are coming from, completely, but “we want xxx options!” “Ok, you can have these totally different options you don’t want.” would hardly be a good course of action.

give me demon void horns

3 Likes

Blizz has never explained why dragonmaw eyes glow yellow.

Everyone just assumes it’s naturally part of dragonmaw orcs, who again, are part of the AU maghar who lack fel corruption.

Um, what? I never said people shouldn’t get what they want, and nothing I said implied it either. Did you perhaps reply to the wrong person?

1 Like

You did say no one was asking for void options, didn’t you?

No because they’re void elves not void-sometims High elves

So by your logic, undead priests shouldn’t be a thing then.

If you think Undead priests are fine, then you clearly think Void elves being are high elves fine.

You can’t just pick and choose. Either it’s fine to explain the option given to the race, or it’s not. :man_shrugging:

1 Like