Remove natural velf options

Man, I remember back in the day when the prevailing argument for the Anti-Highelf side was “High/Void elves ARE blood elves.”

Oh how the tables have turned.

3 Likes

You’re acting like we can’t have both the helf options and the void elf options.

I would ask you to read my first comment on my stance with your opinion, but seeing the length of that comment, i’l just say it again here.

Yes, i would love to have more voidy options in addition to natural elf options. But why having both is a problem with you?

Anti helfers never stated that velves are blood elves.

Velves are different enough to be their own race. Giving them natural skins is what dilutes it.

3 Likes

Because they are VOID elves.

This is why I use green skinned maghar as an example, or bull horned HM.

But at this point it doesn’t matter. The mistake has been made and belves need their own corrupted skins to right the wrongs of blizz.

1 Like

No, it wouldnt. Why would it? Its not my character. And dont Maghar Orcs have an eye glow? That usually means they are corrupted by some form of magic since all magic corrupts. Kind of hard to be corrupted and not corrupted at the same time dont you think?

No they’re not… Your thinking of dragonmaw orcs. They have full on yellow eyes. The maghar are not corrupted by any means…

Okay, so what? People have been asking for high elf options for quite some time. Blizzard can’t just “flip them off” as you said previously. Having more customization options are good and guess what? They are optional. You don’t have to pick them. It doesn’t take away from the existing options you have, it just only adds another flavor if somebody really wants to. It’s a compromise that people are on board. Yea, it’s not real trueblood high elves, but guess what? for some it’s enough.

My race has a mohawk, literally because Mister T wanted one ingame. But do you hear me complaining about how it doesn’t make sense? :man_shrugging:

If Blizzard decided to put them in, i wouldn’t really mind it.

And that’s fine. I don’t agree it’s a mistake, but i do agree that blood elves should get their own corrupted skins as well, as i previous said in my comment. I would be litteraly fine with that if they get the vampire, undead and felblood elf options.

More character customization options are only good.

Mohawk hair styles aren’t lore breaking…

Making a VOID elf natural or a maghar orc have green skin literally goes against both their gimmicks.

2 Likes

Maghar do have an eye glow option, and eye glow usually means corrupted by magic. I was just looking at it. Its in game right now, first option for eye color is an eye glow.

I’m aware of what you’re talking about. Like I said those are dragonmaw orcs. They are not corrupted.

So a night elf… who is intune with nature, practices nature magic, can hide in the shadows, and believes in the elune…

…also has haircuts like mister T…

And this is somehow less lorebreaking then void elves being high elves…
:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Then how can Maghar Orcs be Dragonmaw orcs which had green skin?

Yep, all those “Alliance DID get high elves! Stop complaining!” threads that were spammed relentlessly 4 years ago totally never existed.

Whatever copium you need to take there dude.

Sure why not? It’s just a hair cut.

Now a green skinned maghar doesn’t make sense since green skin is a side of effect of fel corruption in orcs and maghar literally translates to uncorrupted.

And void elves not having void appearances…

Pretty self explanatory.

Dragonmaw orcs was just a clan made up of black skinned orcs with yellow glowing eyes. No corruption there.

Because they got the thalassian model which should have been enough, not copy paste a horde race as if they were pandaren 2.0

2 Likes

Really? Then why am I finding them with green skin? And they were on Azeroth, not alternative Draenor… looks like some cracks in your lore knowledge to be getting upset over some void elf customization options.

…so if it’s just a hair cut, it’s perfectly fine?..

But if it’s a skintone or hair color… that’s not fine?..

You have an odd theshold. :thinking:

Okay, but again, if Blizzard decided to put that in, i’m not going to be against that. Neither would anybody else. And i don’t know why you want to force people to care about that.

Same thing with void elf having high elf options.

So you admit then that the argument was in fact prevailing at one point. Now being turned on it’s head and used in the other direction.

Thus those turning tables.

1 Like

Why not both? Who cares what other people play. If someone wants to make Belf looking Void Elf or a green Maghar, why do you care what they do? I do agree, give us more void options. But if you don’t like some of the new ones, simply dont choose it?

5 Likes