Remove natural velf options

I guess that’s true. It was never easy to follow the moral grey™ story if you don’t read every single topic or book these days.

well COLOR me surprised.

so:

So we need to be punished more than we are because people feel that we’re favored?

So, yes, when the horde isn’t being destroyed to play villain to the Alliance heroes, then the Alliance gets all the story, oh no. Didn’t they make a whole cutscene for one of the warfront victories? As to genocides, isn’t that the norm and the races that haven’t gone through something like that that are the exception to the rule. Plus, as far as I’ve seen they’re not going to make Tyrande basically apologize for the fact that her people got killed.

1 Like

If this keeps up I’m gonna have to post the song

I just love how Alliance players and the Developers love taking dump on the Horde we have a bunch of no nut leaders now and Baine should just be killed off since he is usless and the princess pet cow.

1 Like

I don’t have any High Elf characters on the Alliance side, so it’s just fair to make one now.

We are. The constant mocking at BlizzCon towards the Alliance-players. The Horde-emblem below Varian’s grave. Why would anyone do the last thing at all? It’s a constant pissing contest and if I wouldn’t have seen the topic back in the day, then I would not believe it either.

Exactly. The Alliance is plagued with super nova characters which aren’t utilized but at the same time the Horde-story isn’t really pushed in a good direction either. Writing is generally a mess since BfA.

1 Like

You need to calm down. And second of all, not to find a way to bypass the language filter with emojis.

Sorry it’s a emote it’s allowed and since your triggered by it I changed it just for you BTW i am not upset just mad the company said FU to blood elves by giving into void elves.

Since BFA wait since BFA are you serious? hahahahahahaahaha writing been bad since Cat and has become so bad now lore is ruined.

First of all, maybe you should remember to read the forum Code of Conduct

Inappropriate Language

This category includes language and/or links to websites containing such language or images which:

• Are a mildly inappropriate reference to human anatomy or bodily functions
  • Are otherwise considered objectionable
  • Bypass the Mature Language filter

If a player is found to have participated in such actions, they will:

• Be given a temporary ban from the forums, depending upon severity
1 Like

Go look I changed it for you since you are obviously upset.

Their excuses are always the same:

1. I CANT TELL CRIP ELVES AND BLOOD ELVES APART!!!

It’s been out for a few years now, yet these people still manage to struggle to tell when a players name/healthbar is red instead of green? First time pvp? Did u know there’s a tooltip of their race when you hover over them?

1. They will look too much like their parent race

Uh hello welcome to almost every AR (save for fat humans and upright trolls.) You’re not able to tell the 2 apart unless you’re actively looking or they’re naked.

1. “The lore”

Good job. You read something blizz wrote. There’s so many “lore reasons” certain races couldn’t be certain classes and blizz changed that too. You must be so invigorated. Now that’s a life.
Bye Alleria

And is that a nightborne upset about void elves EXISTING rather than how little options the nightborne have compared to all the other type of elves for their appearance??? :roll_eyes:

8 Likes

I’d take that over in game shaming the horde gets.

oh no, a small joke during beta

Why would anyone get so upset by a joke like that that never even made it into live.

just bfa? And seriously, there’s no bias one way or the other, just different problems/

Oh I have been upset since Day one when the dumpster fire AR was realeased we look nothing like the NPC and we have none of the feel of suramar were just a ugly copy and paste Night Elf the company invested no time in when they should have in the first place.

I could go into a whole list of whats wrong with the Nightborne but it’s been covered so many times and yet it’s just ignored. The stance for the females looks so jacked up and the way her shoulders are yanked backwards and her cheast is thrusted outwards looks stupid.

And the males are even worse the only race worse than us is High Mountain and Tauren.

When is Blizzard going to finally listen to Worgen players who have been asking for ever for a TAIL. Is that impossible to add for this company?

Obviously doing a Cube Crawl and getting drunk and playing CoD is more important.

4 Likes

-points at the Kul’Tiran.
-points at the (old) Forsaken.
Can they look like their leader? nope.

High elves deserve their own allied race. They are too different from Void elves.

1 Like

Ah well, who knows, we may get a new member of the Void fraternity.

Anduin Wrynn, Void Human.

1 Like

yes, there is an explanation: alleria didn’t transformed in void elf the same way first void elves did, first void elves were normal elves but they were almost enslaved by Nether-Prince Durzaan, we help alleria stop the ritual but such ritual changed them, new void elves don’t go throu such ritual they just learn void magic as we see them walking in sw

wowpedia.fandom. com/wiki/High_Elf_Wayfarer
wowpedia.fandom. com/wiki/Silvermoon_Scholar

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure both sides have high elf options. Why’s it a problem for alliance players to have them?

3 Likes

I’d get used to it. Society is all about homogenisation now. It won’t stop at something as petty as character customisation.

Now be fun and unique and dye your hair in the colors of the rainbow just like everybody else.

its a misdirect. instead of talking about blizzard and how they treat their employees the forums are all about this lackluster customization pass atm. and it is lackluster. all they are doing is copying assets from the parent race to the allied race. nothing new but 3-4 haircuts. skin tones, tail length, ear length being ported over arent ‘new’

the only people that are happy are tens of alliance only players who love blood elves but wont play horde. and only five of them even bother to spam the threads, thats literally what they caved to

11 Likes