Remove merc mode

That’s mathematically impossible but okay. Unless you mean 100% win rate this week then yeah (of four games, here is a gold star lol), I’ve been doing good since the season started in random BGs and there is a more bloated pugging pool all around. Sounds like a team beneficiary variable for you to me.

Weird how all my years of alliance I didn’t see a ton, or even a bit, of horde going into merc mode just to troll

1 Like

I never saw it as a problem either until the past couple of months, but now it’s almost constant.

Lol sorta… My tbc buddy quit. I have leveled and done the renown stuff on a bunch of toons in the hopes they improve gearing for 9.1.5… been pveing on my horde DK and pvping very recently on my human priest. Being an undergeared spriest doesn’t feel too bad because of the insane tool kit and being able to sit far back. I’ll add ya tomorrow likely as I work 10 hours today :expressionless: #french something rather lol

I did say this week. Still all of last season I had 62% on my dwarf shaman. The point is alliance are doing fine and Merc mode isn’t really that big a deal.

The best fix is to just let us all que together but I don’t know how that looks for wpvp.

1 Like

sounds great! im an undergeared resto druid that has never played druid before! it’ll go fine :wink:

All in all, you’re probably right. I’m just going off anecdotal information so there is probably a larger dataset I’m not privy to. I have no qualm with Merc mode specifically, just those that taint the over-all usefulness of it which is something I’ve seen personally. Anyways, sorry for being snippy and I’m happy for you on your wins.

I agree with this too. Somebody up above said something about an increased honor incentive for mercs in relation to success which may be viable but this is probably the way.

i’d prefer a penalty approach over a reward approach. not a fan of rewarding an already thriving population, then it just incentivizes alliance players to transfer horde and merc for the same bonuses :dizzy_face:

but yeah idk i feel like if we fix the conquest stuff we wont notice as big of a gear gap between factions

Seriously - I have never seen anyone do this. Either I’ve been very fortunate, or this was an isolated incident and now OP wants everyone to suffer for one bad game.

Except I’m not the only one in this thread that has seen this happening.

Nah. Leave it in.

Doesn’t hurt anything, outside of cherry picked personal anecdotes.

This is fair.

And definitely agree with this. I would even go so far as to say that the level squish should have never happened because it has inflated on a point by point basis the weight of a stat point, you know?

1 Like

I.mean you have a grace period to engage in combat, although this doesn’t surprise me this is going on. The best thing you can do is report them as griefs and move on.

No probs, your responses were pretty tame for the internet :rofl: I’ve seen and probably said worse.

There’s and add-on that keeps track. For reg BG’s your win rate will virtually always be 50% give or take your own input. My sham was geared last season and he had over 62%. I played a bit on my super undergeared monk and he was at like 50% on the same faction with the same play times. Random BG’s are random. You’re gonna get bad loss streaks and they just seem to stick more than the good ones do.

Honestly this is the only thing I care about right now lol… Ffs… They have wod scaling already I’m praying they do some sort of semi tight scaling in the .5 patch. Holinka hinted some stuff might happen and if enough people quit maybe they’ll go drastic and actually do something wild like

Quest 220
Honor 230
Conquest 240

And just get rid of mother flipping upgrading. Bleh.

I’ve yet to encounter horde trolls. Most of the time it’s alliance player mentality kicking in and trolling the moment one thing goes wrong.

This is a great idea! Instead of merc mode we’ll merge the factions, I love it :smile:

QQ

Body seems unclear, is it a complete sentence?

I feel bad for you that typing an actual sentence is so difficult.

Chin up buddy.

If you choose to play Alliance you don’t get to complain about faction imbalance and not being able to find groups for pve

In the grand scheme of how many BGs are queued in this game, the realistic value of games where Horde merc queue into an Alliance BG and say ‘hurr hurr we’re here to troll boys’ would be such an insignificant number that it couldn’t be presented without a decimal point preceding it.

But I agree with whoever above. Make BGs like RBGs and allow Horde to queue into Horde. Makes queues shorter for everyone, and dramatic liars like OP can no longer cry and make up stories. Win/win.

I have never complained about that, as I primarily PvP.