Remove cross realm now

BECAUSE I DEMAND IT REMOVE IT NOW!!!..lmao.

Yes and many more. Welcome to the death of classic.

Also, hows your botting coming along?

I dont bot.

1 Like

Sure you dont. Guess who benefits from 24/7 fast games?

Protip: it ain’t premades. Or even humans for that matter

Everyone except for those who are there to pvp benefits.

Ronkar, I wish you and Blizz would sit down and have a conversation. You are one of the few posters here that really seems to understand the negative long term consequences of decisions that hurt server cohesion and community.

1 Like

So… no one?

You trying to sell me a bridge?

Literally everyone does except those who waste time turtling

So your idea of pvp is killing npcs or afk botting. That makes sense

so many of you are actually stupid, and lack the ability to read
here i will quote it

no matter if it was added late into vanilla

it was a mistake back then, it continues to be a mistake today

1 Like

Killing NPCS are the objectives of the bg

Yes it is. The meta to do so is very different

Rushing to kill an NPC for quick wins very much aligns with an objective.

Yes, especially when it aligns very well with how bots play :wink:

The more bots you have the less likely you kill the leader, so no, it dont work like that

But it doesnt matter if you kill the leader as you can still get 2.5k honor for doing nothing. So I’m very sure the bots would really be against server only BGs (and 1.5 AV)

why else would you enjoy this meta?

To win you kill the leader, if you have majority bots you will not do that, especially if theres even a little opposition waiting for you.

The meta is enjoyable because 2 hour AVs benefit nobody.

Lol you want to be able to practice social engineering which is the main reason you want no cross server BG’s. :joy::joy:

I want to get games when the kids are likely not queing so i don’t have to put up with little Timmy in bgs. I don’t care about, nor do I think you should be able to black ball or blacklist anyone your little communist pvp union doesn’t get along with.

Cross realm wins.

1 Like

2 hour AVs benefits everyone because its

Fun

And

Honor and the ranking system is relative. If everyone is doing 2 hour AVs then their placement would be the exact same if they did only 2 min AVs

The only time where theres a difference in the two systems is how successful botting is.

You sure you arent one?

lol social engineering, calling server communities communists. and you don’t want to play with “little timmy” but are good with bots?

someone bots av