Remove cross realm now

Well at leas you see it. I tried my best to promote Local server only BG’s but every one was like OMG my Q’s I need my Q’s…

And we told them, then don’t get on an over populated faction.

CRBG’s also causes more problems further down the line, because it’s promotes faction stacking that harms server… Worse, there is some “Gaming” of the CRBG system for those who’re willing to pay RL money for Rank 14.

/vomit is what I think of CRBG.

You are gonna need a much better argument than that if you want to change minds over at Blizzard HQ. I guarantee you they won’t be impressed with your reasoning. You can tell because cross realm bg’s are a thing.

Cross realm is everyone in your server list.

If you look at this data mined from wowhead youll see that each Server zone has roughly the same amount of imbalanced servers (with a few in the middle that are balanced). Now i realize this data was mined shortly after launch but i imagine it would be relatively the same to this day. Now if im queueing with these servers in the list that would mean im queueing with as many horde unbalanced servers as i am alliance unbalanced which would create a 1-1 ratio and mean my queue times would be as fast as they possibly can

CRBGs are a “thing” because Blizzard either refuses to fix broken servers, they’re incompetent, want to bank roll on Xfers, and/or don’t care. There is no argument in favor of CRBGs except for faster queue times when Vanilla/Classic was intended to be a Server centered community game.

If you’re going to claim this isn’t the case than this whole concept is nothing but, retail-lite masquerading as a community game. Before CRBGs came out the server forums & discord were constantly going. Now they’ve slowed down because we don’t each other as much anymore.

That’s not a good thing. It enables bot honor farmers.

I was thinking it would be more like people of minority factions fleeing for greener pastures, further exacerbating the disparity of already unbalanced servers.

Except for the fact that overall population ratio is irrelevant. What matters is the pvp(not server, there are pvpers on PVE too)player ratio.
Hence why horde currently have wait times and Alliance don’t.

Nope sorry, this was in Vanilla.

h ttps://wow.gamepedia.com/Patch_1.12.0

1 Like

“no matter if it was added late into vanilla”
reading not your strong suit huh?

2 Likes

because i demand it remove it…lmao.

So what youre telling me is that statistically alliance have lower pvp player ratios (even on pvp servers) so for it to be a true balance each server pop would have to be like 65-35 Alliance:Horde. Man yall boring af

Actually the main reason why crbgs was put in the game was to test cross realm technology for BC arenas.

But yes to your point, CRBGs in vanilla serves no purpose. Get rid of it

Nah, if you dont like xrealm bgs you can play a different mmo.

1 Like

Eh at 3/4am it is probably the only way i would get into a BG
so it serves some purpose

1 Like

Pretty much. As for what the ratio would have to be, I have no clue.

Ya like vanilla… oh wait

Retail us that way

well to be fair they do spend more money then most of us

Exactly. Xrealm was in vanilla. Dont like it, theres other games for you.

2 Likes

Server only BGs was also not in vanilla. So let’s stick with that

Blizzard went with a system that was in vanilla. If you dont like it, then you have the option to leave.

1 Like