Remove all rewards from people who got banned

A lot, apparently :rofl: :rofl: :popcorn:

This would also explain all the sudden complain posts popping up on forums/reddit/MMO-C about “but, but… I didn’t do RMT!”. Suuuure, maybe you didn’t do RMT, but you probably bought a “pilot” boost for Mage Tower with gold (which is also illegal) :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

im so glad that these kind of people are the minority but with big platforms it makes it seem like they are the majority and sadly they have become empowered politically. It use to be that snitches get stitches. i wonder how many people this guy had reported for getting his feelings hurt and felt great about doing it

Name checks out…

I think there is a reason that punishment and account action is not left up to the player. And this thread is a perfect example.

2 Likes

Its kind of scary now on how people have become so quick to judge and be willing to execute. Im watching in real time ignorance becoming weaponized

It’s the nature of the internet. :rofl: And I think we are past the point where we can fix anything about it, it’s part of the culture. And it’s horrible.

Quick bump, this is the biggest GD forums scandal of the year so far. Keeping a close eye on the posters/GD’ers alleged to have gotten boosted thru the Mage Tower :popcorn:

1 Like

Yet those players are still beatable.

Players are free to play with whoever they want too.

I suggest making some friends.

what is the Mage Tower?

If said player receives compensation via donations on stream and they queue up with said person that does not at all fall in line with what you are saying.

In Legion it was a challenge activity that offered exclusive, unique, wonderful weapon skins for Artifact Weapons upon completion. It was brought back for Time Walking when they did Timewalking for Legion, and it now offers a retint of a Legion mythic tier set, and a special book mount for completing the challenge on all classes.

You’ll find out in a few weeks (if the calendar is accurate), keep an eye on the forums for a “sudden” uptick of crying/complain posts :wink:

oh ok thank

Correction here…book mount for completing all 7 unique challenges.

3 Likes

i will watching

1 Like

Ehhh i only care/want/try what I am doing rest i dont really care :slight_smile:

Yes, thank you.

Why not change the book mount to a giant dunce cap?

You left out the part about the challenges being fairly difficult in “standard” Shadowlands/non-TW gear, with non-cheating top 1%ers taking a few days/almost a week to reach 7/7, while non-cheating regular/casual players usually took a few weeks of casual progress to finally reach 7/7 :slightly_smiling_face:

So with that said, a non-1%er/non-hardcore player getting 7/7 literally “on the same day” or within 48 hours is certainly suspicious to say the least and questionable at best :thinking:

I reported each and every one of the MT adverts because they were promoting Account sharing which would get a player suspended or banned.

Some people may not have realized you really can’t give your account information to others. The rest though, I have to assume they KNEW you can’t account share and did it any way.

Blizz used to outright perma ban for this. Interesting to see they are using suspensions this time.

Never ever share an account. The exception is a parent or legal guardian setting up an account for a minor child.

Hopefully any false positives get resolved, and for others, that they get a decent reminder of the account access rules.

Only you are allowed to access an account registered in your name. We don’t recognize the transfer of accounts between individuals. Activities performed on your account are your liability.

You may not share your account or password with anyone, except if you are a parent or guardian, in which case you may permit one minor child to use your account. You may not use your account at the same time, and you are liable for activities conducted by the minor child.

You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and the use of your user name and password. You are responsible for all uses of your information, even if you don’t authorize them. Security of your account is your responsibility.

2 Likes