Remove 30% AP bonus

Read your patch notes.

1 Like

most sane people have advocated the removal of combat racials, most people hate having to race change to troll or which ever the dps bis racial is as does the opposite faction. having one side get a larger buff for the exact same activity is the actual definition of favoritism.

6 Likes

When tauren got the think 10% stam reduced to just 10 extra stam points was a really sad day for me and my old account.

People in this forums are … special.

4 Likes

Tell horde to turn off warmode then. You guys have had free warmode 10% bonus the entire expansion but alliance gets 30% for a few weeks and it’s a problem?

23 Likes

Amen sister :pray:

Or tell the horde players that they have too many players and the alliance is waiting for them

9 Likes

Horde didn’t have a “free” 10% bonus, alliance had the same buff. More horde players choose to warmode thats it.

completely different.

again both factions doing the exact thing with additional buff is the definition of favoritism

6 Likes

And blizzard chooses to give alliance a freaking bone and help for a more balanced and fun game

1 Like

You also have the buff but you need an alliance toon

Yawn… horde can get the 30% buff too, just tell them to stop 40 man warmode camping lowby alliance zones all day

9 Likes

there is no balance in it.

3 Likes

The warmode buff calculator wants to have a word with you

1 Like

oh you one of those people who think only one side camps lowbies and what not. and if horde get the buff, i’ll be saying the same damn thing.

6 Likes

Didn’t see you posting any QQ threads when alliance guilds swapped to horde for kj tho

5 Likes

well i wasn’t playing then, but nice attempt at strawmaning.

5 Likes

It’s not a strawman, you claim you are against faction imbalance but this is blizz’s way of helping faction imbalance. Alliance can’t cheese mechanics on mythic fights, horde can. Get over it

12 Likes

Whiny horde. Reroll if you want what the alliance has.
You rerolled once before to get all the sweet sweet horde perks. You can do it again.

20 Likes

Both sides camp yeah, but one does it more and has more people that use warmode and make the entire process not worth it for them well until they got the 30% buff.

The buff makes the time it takes worth it along with making more alliance play. Not enough weekly to equal or come close at all since its still been 30% not even a % lower [if i remember right they said it decreases when its more equal]

2 Likes

no really is, i all ready talked about combat racials, which is the thing that made people swap over for KJ, and your continued attempts to redirect to the KJ thing is a strawman attempt.

an intentionally misrepresented proposition that is set up because it is easier to defeat than an opponent’s real argument.

“her familiar procedure of creating a straw man by exaggerating their approach”

a person regarded as having no substance or integrity.

“a photogenic straw man gets inserted into office and advisers dictate policy”

3 Likes