Reminder: Tier 5 Raid Tuning Coming Next Week

Being that we also had 3 arcane mages …and we had to put one on step duty sucked also.

It’s not little it’s just built different.

Well… It IS close to xmas time…

Something as simple as a “Patch Notes” which nearly every other game has would suffice. Some basic documentation would go a long way to cleaning up the mixed messaging that continuously happens and frustrates everyone.

3 Likes

Why do you need patch notes when all the patch notes from tbc are already available on the web.

Oh right blizz needs to hold your casual hands. My bad I forgot.

1 Like

This reply is also to you I’d just prefer not to remake the entire argument and realize that more eyes will probably show up to this thread. These two posts are the problem. It’s really not that hard to see.

Except they told us they were implementing entirely different changes, and now are saying 2.3.4 - but the PTR is different values than what the patch had.

Phases are not the same as the patch notes and if you actually raided and had the ability to read you would know that.

2 Likes

Who hurt you?

Not Blizzard unless this is just a severe case of Stockholm Syndrome.

As much as you trash talk about how this game is 15 years old and people need their hand held you haven’t done anything in this game.

1 quick look at your guild your highest guild member has only gone 4/10.

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

3 Likes

cause we dont know witch one they’ll use o.o ?

Not to mention several changes and fixes from 2.4.3 are live now, but not others.

Hydross when he dies doesn’t just come back to life with 1hp for no reason - that wasn’t fixed for months

Aren’t trash changes also in? Like, trash doesn’t respawn after killing the associated boss. Maybe the longer timers too.

Why do people post things this stupid?

3 Likes

Someone hasn’t been following along.

I think they always wanted to put the P3 nerfs now and intended the mini nerf Nov 9 so that you had a month until this point comming on tuesday.

Its the only way a decent release timeline made sense, if the mini nerfs came now the P3 nerfs wouldnt be deployed till Jan sometime meaning PTR as well would have been deployed then and P3 gets pushed back to mid feb.

As it stands now they get 3 weeks of PTR with a skeleton holiday crew from Dec 8-Dec 30 and are free to announce a 2 week warning for P3 on Jan 3rd and its release on Jan 18th.

its the only way the timeline’s make sense.

they just caused an unnessecary uproar by even talking about the mini nerfs in Nov they should have just said P3 nerfs come in Dec 14 and P3 release comes jan 18 and be done with it. people have a month to get attune’s done, get there arena season ending warning and some chill raiding.

1 Like

Hey you’re alive, go respond to the free transfer thread. We’re still waiting.

What exactly are you waiting for?

A response to that thread

that thread is dead my friend, most normal people have already paid for transfers, there’s only you bumping it every day

I’m aware, doesn’t hurt to try if I can directly tell him to respond.