Reminder: Dragonflight Content Before the Weekly Reset

So just to clarify all the things mentioned above will not be available Monday afternoon but they will become available the next day Tuesday

1 Like

This exactly.

are you dumb its only 15 hours my guy lol

I wouldn’t consider less than 24 hours time-gating, but stay mad I guess.

2 Likes

Ready it again, it’s one day Actually not even a day

Elemental storms, storm sigils for epic quality gear?

that’s nice - I was wondering if I should rush.

1 Like

I don’t get why everyone is in such a hurry to max level. I mostly solo, leveling up is as much game play as any other part of WOW to me.

2 Likes

Maybe some of us have a life

Ditto me also

anyone up yet? they said it would be down for an hour tomorrow but its been down for 4 hours today

People freaking out about less than a days worth of time not being able to get a jump start on crap, and im over here wondering if I will buy the expansion on thursday or friday.

less than a day. basically just 12 hours of waiting (after accounting for a decently fast leveling time)

if anyone hits the finish line that fast, they could always get a head start on bringing up an alt, especially a profession alt up to max level so they can just start when the clock ticks over

I’m actually going to do SL dailies and whatnot for the 1st few hours, gain a couple levels and be where NO ONE else is lol

This is good news. I can spend day one just questing and leveling at a natural pace.

Of course, I guess it doesn’t really matter for me, as I am not some super sweaty Chad poop socker. That time of my life was 20 years ago, now I am just old and prone to unannounced naps.

And ?
As I said its less time not more

Why are all the world servers down? Caught the late boat to waking isles and BOOM – kicked/dropped/thrown out and the servers have been down nearly an hour now. What is the problem?

2 Likes

This is great. Please fix whatever problem is stopping me from logging so I can play. that would be great.

I like this. I still wish you gave more then 2 weeks though to get ready for raiding with gear and such. Because that ruins the whole “at your own pace” thing.