Rehire Ghost Crawler

Yeah, Greg Street (aka Ghostcrawler) was blamed to kill vanilla wow, maybe they should rehire him because as I remember I suffered playing Vanilla wow and I actually had the most fun in tbc and wotlk and that is when the game grew the most, he was today’s Ion Hazzikostas (aka “Watcher”), and I am not liking Ion because of BFA.

According to some info I found:
" On November 27, 2013 he announced on Facebook that he would be leaving Blizzard Entertainment"

Pre annoucement: Pandaria release date September 25, 2012
After he left: Lords of Draenor release date November 13, 2014

Legion was ok, but we fell into another fail with BFA, I don’t think wow is doing good, they got 2 bad expansions out of 3 after Ghostcrawler.

I just want this game to be good again, play classic? never enjoyed it, maybe when classic tbc comes out I will enjoy classic, but for now I want a better retail.

Edit:
I know this post won’t change anything, but at least people will see that we had better times with him.
True , it is not only 1 person who makes the game, but same as ion, Greg was the decision taker.

5 Likes

Isn’t asking for Ghostcrawler back just supporting the “You think you do, but you don’t” statement people complain about?

1 Like

Ghost crawler…

You’ll get caught up in the–

If you think one person is to blame for a full expansion, I feel for you.

3 Likes

Pretty sure Greg is doing good at Riot right now

1 Like

Bro I know you always post trolling people , I better report you, your face is almost in every post telling people they troll but you are trolling them

Why? So players can complain about him as they did before?

2 Likes

How am I trolling anyone?

When Ghostcrawler was here, people wanted him gone.

Now people apparently want him back.

So apparently they thought they wanted him gone, but didn’t.

“You think you do, but you don’t”.

But feel free to report me if you feel I did something report-worthy.

3 Likes

I enjoyed Ghostcrawler’s time at WoW and was jealous Riot was going to benefit from him but I don’t think he could save much.

I was, personally, more (fangirl) devastated when Chris Metzen left.

3 Likes

just BfA? did you like him in WoD when he lied to everyone about flight? street has had his elitist moments too. like his “get good” comment as a reply to some content controversy.

The sad truth is …
Nothing and no one can save wow now.
It’s over , let it die it’s slow death

2 Likes

Whatever happens to the video game will happen but I will continue to buy the real world things like books, plushies, art, etc. so the spirit will live on.

:fishing_pole_and_fish:

I am raging dude, WoD was the worst expansion not because content, but because it brought mechanics that we hate, like path finder, pets and the mission tables, and I don’t know what other really bad mechanics.

Some people wanted Ghostcrawler gone I’m sure. That doesn’t mean the OP or anyone else that wants him back did.

Misrepresent his argument and then defeat it because it’s easier that way. Classic strawman. Classic Akston.

The forums five years from now: Rehire Ion Hazzikostas!

2 Likes

2 fail expansions, I don’t know, maybe if he removes path finder for ever.

No, F*** no, he was a p***** of **** that has no business working for Blizzard. As much as I dislike ION, at least he’s good at his job, GC wasn’t even close to competent.

That wasn’t Ghostcrawler lol

Ironically, you are misrepresenting my entire point.

I know it wasn’t…I am talking about the general consensus of the player base wanting him gone…then suddenly wanting him back. And how those actions line up with the “you think you do, but don’t” statement. And how that is amusing to me.