Region wide AH needs to go, or be balanced around

if the mats for a flask cost 7g, it’ll sell for 4g on the AH.

This might be the worst take I’ve seen in a while. Consumable and trade good prices have been off the charts at the start of the expansion and at the start of new seasons, and plenty of people have used the new crafting system to make a fortune.

Your inability to adapt to changes isn’t the market’s fault, it is your own.

The issue isn’t the region wide AH, the issue is bots

not true on this end of expansions materials will drop off fast

He’s telling you that your prices are too high.

Please elaborate

Considering I recall a thread yesterday wherein you complained about professions being worthwhile in Dragonflight for the first time since probably Vanilla, I don’t buy that at all.

Reducing the amount of items gathered per gather or increasing the amount of materials required per craft globally.

By bots you mean TSM, and yes, it’s true as well.

Here’s an idea, email blizzard about it and give us their answer.

1 Like

they will twist the response to their narrative

1 Like

I’m not sure this would have your desired affect long term, but thanks.

Weird how I bought the bruto without tokens.

And how I bought the scarab mount without tokens

And how I have twice the gold needed to unlock all Warbank tabs . . . without tokens.

1 Like

Then you never played on a low pop realm where the things you needed were either stupid expensive or didn’t exist . . . which is why we have a region wide market now.

Just because you don’t know how to make gold, doesn’t mean people can’t make gold.

the garrison and part of the legion war tables for the wealth?

It is the end of the expansion. Prices on consumables and raw trade goods always crash because much less people are buying and using them, and in a months time they will all be entirely worthless. This isn’t a consequence of the global AH, this is how it’s always been.

This entire thread only shows that you fundamentally don’t understand how markets work or even how MMOs in general work. Global AH has been an overall positive change and tons of people have made massive bank off of adapting to it. Professions are always going to be bad for money when an expansion is at its end of life, but they’ll be in full swing again once the next one starts.

3 Likes

me when i get an answer i don’t like

1 Like

I played during Season1 and nothing had any value then too.
This isn’t just an “end of expac lull”, the region-wide AH has caused it.

I also played during Season 1 and made a killing off of the profession changes. Again, the problem isn’t the market. The problem is you.

1 Like

I don’t care what caused it… I love it!

You’re so disingenuous it’s gone from being funny to not again.

2 Likes