Region wide AH needs to go, or be balanced around

other than the extra AH goblins we ALL have to deal with now, the AH is fine.
The flippers drive the prices up enough as it is. We dont need any more manipulation increasing it anymore than it has been.

GOOD!
I hope a lot of bots are helping drive those prices down too and keep doing it for a long, long time.

1 Like

Those three things you listed all depend on gathered materials, so a price hike in gathered materials will also increase “the cost of crafted gear, upgrades, and consumables”. Even if you assume that gatherers are better off from a price hike, everyone else is now losing more gold from the costs, and by your logic “will need to either buy tokens or give up on doing content that requires those things.” As was stated near the start of this thread:

1 Like

Really, say mats for flasks cots 7 gold total for one, an alch buys those and makes the flask, the flask can be sold for a little as 7g 0s 1c for a “profit” but will more likely be sold at least for 10g.

The only part that is not dependent on gathered materials, or at least not those that can be bought/sold on AH, is the commission for the work order for crafted gear and upgrades.

Personally, if all potentially gathered mats are provided, I will fill the work orders for the lowest possible commission (1s), if you want me to use an insight for a for sure max rank, it is 500g. If, on the other hands, mats are not provided, I will be asking for the cost of mats according to current AH prices

Not everything is region wide.

Transmogs are still server only, which is a big issue if you have a goblin on your realm. He will just undercut you by 1C all the time and you never sell anything.

I do believe that the entire AH needs a rework, so that these people can no longer ruin the economy with their cheap tactics.

Making it so that someone can only sell x items a day, would be a start.

I have really, really bad news for you.

With Warbands, we are ][ close to having a region wide AH for EVERYTHING.

It will be trivial for folks to make AH toons on servers and readily arbitrage items from one to another. Before you needed a pair of accounts, and such.

Now, you don’t even need that.

3 Likes

This is just a ridiculous lie.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m sure he’s sitting there 24/7 at his PC undercutting by 1c every single time and isn’t using a bot like TSM.

lmao. Clueless.

3 Likes

Still not a bot no matter how many times you repeat it. :person_facepalming: :rofl:

2 Likes

Do you think they realized yet the game itself lets you undercut?

2 Likes

My guess is no.

If a player cant buy items because everything is at a high price on the AH, then they will need to buy tokens.

Why is that such a hard concept to grasp?

This is great for anyone that actually plays the game instead of just trying to build a gold empire or if they are broke irl I guess, lol. If you don’t have a job irl though, I do believe getting 500k in a week should be doable anyway.

1 Like

People complaining about this hate market efficiencies and should be detested.

Someone from a low pop server here…

No.
Just no.

Im no longer having to spend 5x the amount on items, mats, etc.

Aka you want to price hike stuff out of selfishness. Got it.

Oh but they do. You still make gold from crafting orders.
You can still make gold from farming mats. Just not the super basic ones.

1 Like

Ah, so you can manually scan the AH and price every item and calculate profit margins in 5 minutes without it?
You can automatically price every item 1c below every the current lowest buy out as fast as it can, and compete with it?
No?
It’s a bot, the sooner people admit it, the sooner we can get this trash banned.

1 Like

It’s not.

NEVER going to happen… learn to deal with it.

When’s the last time you opened the AH because by default it undercuts by a couple copper no different from TSM, Auctioneer or auctionator. Yet you only screech about TSM.

You still do not have any understanding of what botting means. YOu cannot open wow and leave the room while TSM does the rest automatically without any user input.

1 Like

So go do that, flasks wernt 17g the entire expansion - the regional AH hasnt caused this - the end of the expansion has.

2 Likes

Region wide has helped the smaller server pricing. Just go to a smaller server and try getting something crafted at max rank and it can be a pain.