Regarding the july 23 patch

That would be the people complaining about needing to do a Campaign/Story quest. Especially one that only takes a short time. :person_facepalming: :rofl:

You have to clear the second level before you get to the first quest line. You know, with grandpa pac in it.

Rightā€¦ thatā€™s why we need to collect all the battle pets and maxed leveled them before we can queue up for battlegrounds.

Did you complete it on any other character?

OK I see all you want is a lobby game.

1 Like

I mean if you literally want to argue just to argue, ill just ignore you and move on. We are talking about games with actual story.

Not a single player arcade game from the 70s that literally couldnt handle more than just 4 directional buttons.

But even better, you cant get the score for level 10 without beating 1-9, as much as your little heart wants to skip straight to the end of everything.

1 Like

Its like you arent even trying to look like you have any actual stance.

1 Like

That appears to be exactly the point.

1 Like

The one I am posting from yes.

The event and the questline are two seperate things. Why would someone who didnt do any of the story be sad they missed out on more story.

2 Likes

Yes, but the requirement is account wide.

Which still screws over people returning for War Within that didnt play DF.

2 Likes

Itā€™s a short questline that takes about 45 minsā€¦ itā€™s not the end of the world.

i think that is enough - I only did the full campaign on one character and all my others got that quest

You seem to be ignoring the fact getting the quest requires completing the entire Dragonflight campaign on one of your characters.

It really doesnā€™t. Iā€™ve done it and I certainly havenā€™t completed the DF campaign.

2 Likes

That was removed in 10.2.7.

2 Likes

The possibilities for mayhem and wild debaucheryā€¦ In the privacy of my own (Momā€™s) basement that isā€¦

ā€œyou can take part in the pre-expansion event in any stateā€ What? This still isnā€™t clear.

Do I need to do this Harbinger questline (which Iā€™m assuming is Dragonflight content?) before I can even begin The War Within pre-event? Or is this just a quest line that can be ignored?

I will try to help, per the pre-patch notes:

Players who have reached level 70 and have completed the final chapter of the Dragonflight questline will be called to take their next steps into the story leading into The War Within with the first part of the ā€œVisions of Azerothā€ questline.

Not completing The Harbringer questline will not let you continue the story leading into the next expansion. This does not stop you from partaking in the event(s). The story/quest is opened by completing Harbringer quests (about 40 minutes).

1 Like

Maybe if you just played the game you would know that pac man does have a story.

:smirk: