Refuting basless WoW is dying claims

Well it’s mostly the horde trying to weaponize Azerite the Alliance want to keep it out of the Horde’s hands. The Reason WE the Player are gathering it so it can be absorbed into the Heart of Azeroth and be used to restore the Planet’s world soul. I know a bit out there to say the least but at least it was not as bad as WoD or Legion.

Actually this thread is here to expose the “WoW is dying threads” that use flimsy or baseless evidence and a opinionated reason why that evidence is flimsy or baseless.

2 Likes

I got ya. I think we’re on a different page, same chapter :slight_smile:

You forgot to mention the Classic servers being set up this summer but I agree with your post.

Yeah I think this hits it on the head, and add to it BFA which quite a few people are disappointed in has accelerated its decline.

While I am enjoying WoW still people that I know who never unsub have left because of their disappointment in BFA.

Have anyone decided if WoW Classic is dying threads will be allowed or will be they be laughed off because technically WoW Classic worked out pretty well.

Is WoW Classic going to be the WoD version of real life where in an alternate timeline it actually died?

You can’t kill what is already dead? Maybe?

Well I do not know how long classic will keep people interested by itself but if Blizzard sees some things that were seen as “clunky” in classic are still valued. We may see the main game kind of return to it’s roots.

I was making a funny… or I guess failing at attempting to. :wink: Either way, I hope it is everything everyone hoped it would be.

But WoW IS dying.

But it’s dying because the mmo genre is dying.

1 Like

The Genre isn’t dying. The companies suck at making games now. When you are more interested in making money than making fun, of course people stop signing up.

1 Like

You know what would fix all this? A phone version!!!

No. The genre is alive and well. It’s just that Bfa sucks on toast and is loosing players by the carload.

Happily, other games in the genre are alive and well :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I like BFA and based on numbers alone, so does the vast majority of MMO players.

Oh? So that’s why WoW servers are so full to bursting!

1 Like

What numbers?

Comparitively, WoW has at least 4 times the participants that any other MMO has.

Consider the concept of density and that might answer your question about your perceptions of its current population.

What numbers? Link to your source.

2 Likes

I’m sure he has solid evidence to back these claims.

1 Like

Every person engaged in the genre.

You could say 4 times or you could say 8 times but it is not dispute that far more people play WOW than any other MMO.

So you have no numbers and you were making the whole thing up.

1 Like