Refti Retribution Quest

It was September 12, my friend.

Corrected!

How do we fix it? Needed for achievement. Do we submit ticket?

I dont think submitting a ticket is doing anything at this time. I think we have to wait on a hotfix maybe…

Quest is still bugged - incompletable. Cannot rescue the snake people after rescuing them.

Blizz pls.

This quest is still bugged. Just tried to complete it again, but they still just run away without giving credit. Really annoy Bliz considering we can’t move on with our sojourner achievement …

still bugged.

Still bugged as of 4:42pm CST. I reported it this morning hoping to have a quick fix since its a quest required for the Sojourner achievement.

Yeah this is a gamebreaking bug and should be urgent, like shut the servers down and fix it urgent.

Quest bugged for me and my cousin too, please fix this Blizzard!

logged in today after the hot fix and it’s still bugged… :confused:

Still bugged, even abandoned and tied again.

Definitely bugged. Blizzard come on, respond.

Bumping for visibility still bugged 9/16/2023 2:52 PM EST

I just attempted it now myself today 9/16/2023 1:55 PM CST. I have tried abandoning and redoing it but all they do is get up run but no credit is given.

Still bugged

Confirm…bugged. Tried death, stoning, exit, camp, dumping quest and retrying, and nothing.

Still bugged for me as well, came back to check after a few days and nope =(

Bugged for me and couple dozen people in the (Patch 10.1.7) comments here too:

Chiming in…

I’m in the process of trying to finish Sojourner achievement, and this quest being uncompleteable/bugged is preventing me from finishing :weary:

Hopefully it’s fixed after Tuesday