Refti Retribution Quest

Same here. As of Sunday, 09/10/23, 9am, the issue is still persisting. I put in a ticket and got the standard vanilla reply indicating the various things to try. I had already tried all of them. I disabled all of my add-ons and hearthed back to Shadowlands, travelled to my Garrison, then back to “Refti Retribution.” Over the span of 3 days, I tried on 3 separate occasions. The only thing left to try is dropping the quest and retrying. But, others indicate that they’ve already tried that. Like somebody else said, this is keeping me from progressing in my achievements on this character. :angry:

2 Likes

Still bugged. Come on Blizzard, can we at least get an acknowledgement that you’re aware and working on a fix? Bugged for almost a week now.

Just tried to knock this out, only to also be one who is struck down by this bug at about 2:30p EST on this character.

Posting here is one way. They rarely acknowledge each and every bug that people post about. Just have to keep an eye out on the hotfixes and hopefully it’ll be resolved soon, unfortunately.

5th day attempting to only be in the same boat as everyone else.

Bugged here as well, same issue as everyone else. They get up, start to run off, then splat, right back in the spot that I found them.

Mark it not working for me either, should be used to this from Blizzard, but keep hoping they will get the game working properly that we all pay monthly for.

Same here its bugged. You get them up but then they immediately fall to the ground and don’t count towards the 0/4 on the quest.

Bugged for me as well.

Just checked again today and the quest is still bugged.

It is still bugged for me too. I disabled add-ons, logged off and back on but the bug persists.
Guess I’ll abandon the quest for now. Annoying

still bugged i wonder how to complete tyrhold reservoir now :frowning:

same problem

Here to say it’s bugged for me too. Hope they fix it with tomorrow’s maintenance…

Yeah they get up then lay back down lol. Any ideas? Maybe abandon them redo?

1 Like

I tried that and all the other usual troubleshooting for the quest. No luck. Still bugged for me today after maintenance. It’s extra frustrating because it’s part of the last quest chain for the Thaldraszus Sojourner achievement that I need.

Bugged for me too

1 Like

Still broken

Bugged for me 2

still broken i guess was not able to finish quest

It’s September 12th, 2023 @ 9:40pm EST and this is still an issue, just reporting in.

I dropped the quest for a second time and tried to re-do it since I noticed the game had a patch. Was hoping this would get fixed.