Refti Retribution Quest

The quest is incompletable at this time (at least for me!) trying to complete I can take revenge, and find the correct friends to “revive” They stand up run off but no credit is ever given for them reviving, even with multiple attempts. :frowning: I just wanted to save my friends!

35 Likes

Having exactly the same problem. Some get up, say some dialog, and run away, and there’s no credit for rescuing them.

3 Likes

Same problem with my Shaman, Pataecia and partner’s Druid. Tawanda. Unloaded ALL addons to no avail.

The quest is bugged for me as well. They run off and disappear without giving rescue credit.

2 Likes

Same for me when I find a live one the run off but I get no credit.

1 Like

bugged for me as well sick game blizzard

Chiming in to say the same here, my friends just keep laying down

Exactly the same problem for me. The mobs that seem like they are going to count, just stand up start to run then come sliding back to the lie down position.

Same here it is bugged i hope they fix it , the bodies just run and come sliding back again

1 Like

Same here. Opened a ticket and was given the standard steps to attempt to fix it. Abandon, leave the area and come back, log out and back in, disabled all add-ons, etc. None of them worked. Also submitted an in-game bug report.

1 Like

Bugged for me too. Tried all the usual solutions.

1 Like

Same here, just put in a ticket. I went to every single one of them. They will get up, running and say something, then just reappear in the same spot over and over.

Yep, me too. On my Priest, I was able to complete the revenge portion, but no one revives or gives credit even if they do get up and run away. They also immediately respawn as dead again.

On my lock i cant revive them too or if revived come back slide down, the quest is bugged jim

Still bugged

1 Like

Still bugged

Still bugged

Still bugged.

I made a thread about this as well, as of right now it’s still bugged (09/10/23 @ 3:29AM EST). Super annoying since I need this to progress my achievements.

same, I’m stuck on my paladin This is the last chain I need to finish the sojourn achievements

1 Like