The Nokhud Offensive: Founders Keepers BUG

The Nokhud Offensive: Founders Keepers is a very annoying quest. I had to abandon cause I was not able to loot the items from the chest. I am trying to look up the quest giver but he is not available anywhere the cords are suggesting. I do not see any quest to pick up in my map any longer and cannot complete this last quest now, very frustrating.

3 Likes

This quest is bugged for me on the next step, i was able to loot the items from the chest, the quest updated to place them in the crypt, but when you go to it, there is not the option to place them in the rooms.

1 Like

Have the exact same problem, no highlight to place the bow despite the quest prompting me to place teera’s bow

1 Like

I have exactly the same problem. Created an in-game ticket, the GM told me he couldn’t help me. I deleted my Cahce, Interface, and WTF folders. Re-loaded the game. Headed west of the Teerakai town to The Eternal Kurgans /way 37.0, 67.0, the quest giver finally spawned. After completing the quest yet a second time I am STILL unable to turn the quest in.

This is one of two quests that I am completely bugged on for two separate Sourjer achievements, both of which are required for Loremaster of the Dragon Isles. The other quest being Refti Retribution which has its own bug forum here:

1 Like

Just posted about this on the Bug Report Forum too - I was able to get to the quest turn in (got the weapons, put them on the tombs, got credit) but when I go to the coords I see the NPC but they have no option to turn in the quest.