<Red Rising> New Horde normal random BG community

The fact premades try to dodge each other so hard tells me that all the talk of “i love fighting other premades” is again all just nonsense because if it wasnt they would fight other premades even one’s better than them

9 Likes

Not sure why you are telling me . I never lead nor do I make any decisions about what match to take or not .

I feel it depends a lot on how balanced things are between factions and communities. Like SAS vs GG was good fun. DJL vs SPM? Sure. BSG vs anything right now? Haha, nope. Epics outside of primetime aren’t too terrible.

I loved premade vs premade matches if it wasn’t too lopsided one way.

1 Like

I think part of of the reason why premades also drop queues is because they’re afraid of facing other premades without all their members.

Gotta face SPM with 39 premaders. It would be disaster if you only had 25.

And with BSG running around with a fully stacked team, other premades probably feel like they need every single member to even have a shot.

3 Likes

I think 25 is totally enough.

3 Likes

We don’t wait for 30+, we go in with barely 20 kinda like in that wintergrasp where we backfilled into the new horde community that branched off sas. And we turned the game around quick.

3 Likes

:dracthyr_shrug:

When you know you might be going against 39 BSG members, you’ll try to bring every single one of your players into every single game.

10/10 on the name choice! :wolf::wolf::wolf:

Sometimes we get lucky and get 30+ in , sometimes we don’t and have to go in with 18.

Can I join, partake in the drama, but never play a game?

2 Likes

You sound like you spend a great deal of time in a dark, cold basement.

1 Like

You inferred that from that statement?

Jumping to a whole lot of conclusions all i did was call out one of the many obvious lies that premaders like to tell that is contradicted by their actions

Best of luck Deso. The Horde does need more communities now.

2 Likes

You can say this in every thread in all the forums and still hit with 90% accuracy. Gotta narrow it down.

1 Like

Hey can I join your community ?

1 Like

I told you before you could.

2 Likes

Good luck with this Deso sounds like a good time to try something new especially if you had it in the back of the head for a while.

single queuing qroups into randoms or 5,4,3,2,1, go 10 and 15 player maps?

Soon it will be that if you want a truly random solo queue BG, you go for the new rated mode to have fun and if you want to be sweaty and premade, you will go into a normal random BG. Clown world.

I think we’ll see sweaty premades trying to sync queue their way into “solo” RBGs (or some other method).