Recruit a Friend? Where is It?

This is what I was waiting for as well, but I don’t see it anywhere.

1 Like

Same here, I want to invite my friend to play, but no button at the friends list

Where RAF at?

1 Like

My friend wants to pay his month today, but I want to invite him first, so we can up together… anyone can help where is the RaF?

Looks like they’re delaying it until after BFA sale ends, october 1st.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for this!!!

Literally had 4 days left on a friends account to be able to recruit her and the RaF said to be released in 8.2.5 isnt even available. Not sure why I even had my hopes up.

2 Likes

My issue is something similar to be honest! Its sad I did have my hopes up too my good friend.

lol timegrated

1 Like

I just spent some of my disposable income on a load of blizzard balance, too :triumph:

1 Like

I’ve seen that they’re waiting for the Expansion to stop being on sale.

2 Likes

if you read the patch notes it lists recruit a friend as one of the features not immediately available on patch launch. it did not give an arrival date.

2 Likes

That is true but most of the people expected RaF to be on today. :frowning:

cant we just buy the xpac while its onsale then gift the game code to the friend?

1 Like

Yea i came to the forums looking for an answer and this looks to be it. As far as the UI it is supposed to be on your friends UI tab with a tab right beside your ignore list.

I just want my camel :frowning:

1 Like

I hope it works I did buy the game code haha

at the worse if u dont activate it I think u can get a refund if it wont let u gift it

1 Like

I want double mount! And not expensive as the one in Auction House! + Play with my friends and level a little bit faster.

for flying double mounts it depends on server but vial of the sands should be pretty cheap. cheaper in value of gold per dollar than doing recruit a friend payments in real money.

1 Like