Recruit a Friend? Where is It?

That is true but most of the people expected RaF to be on today. :frowning:

cant we just buy the xpac while its onsale then gift the game code to the friend?

1 Like

Yea i came to the forums looking for an answer and this looks to be it. As far as the UI it is supposed to be on your friends UI tab with a tab right beside your ignore list.

I just want my camel :frowning:

1 Like

I hope it works I did buy the game code haha

at the worse if u dont activate it I think u can get a refund if it wont let u gift it

1 Like

I want double mount! And not expensive as the one in Auction House! + Play with my friends and level a little bit faster.

for flying double mounts it depends on server but vial of the sands should be pretty cheap. cheaper in value of gold per dollar than doing recruit a friend payments in real money.

1 Like

my little brother played with me way back in either cata or wtlk and since lost his account info so im working on getting the info from him to recover it for him cuz he has no idea how to do it and had authentication on I think an ipod or something. I told him I needed his ID and if he can remember what email he used. See I set the account up and it was so long ago no one remembers cuz he was still in like middle school or something. But hes got a good job welding boats now and wants to try to play again so I told him we could try the RAF

1 Like

That would be brutal. Like many others, I have someone lined up and excited to play today.

2 Likes

Your brother can just open a ticket with Blizz to get it sorted out. You can’t really do it on his behalf. All they really need is his name and some verifying details.

They’ll get him sorted out in no time when he’s ready (or when RfA re-launches) :wink:

1 Like