Recruit A Friend Returns Soon!

If you’re a good friend then you’ll help keep your friend subbed by making the game more fun for them. Having fun shouldn’t be a daunting task.

Blizzard, can i just have the backpack instead?
not caring for the rest atm.

2 Likes

I’m assuming you guys did this AFTER the Classic launch just to screw us over, right?

Gotta get that extra dough, it matters way more than you veteran players.

18 Likes

It’s an extra cosmetic reward, if you want it bad enough you’ll get it. I can’t wait for it!

Blizzard always keeps me on my toes, I can’t wait to see what’s next!

Really wish I could convince my brother or a friend to come back, but sadly, that ship has sailed. They always ask if Pathfinder is still a thing and that ends the discussion.

4 Likes

Recruit yourself and pay for two accounts, it’s only $130 plus tax if you buy the time up front. It’s worth it, imo.

1 Like

Archaeology is the profession I loved most. It had so much promise and fun rewards during Cata, and with each expansion, they’ve turned it more and more into a time-consuming yet fruitless endeavor.

6 Likes

Or we, as a whole, could give constructive feedback instead of always complaining and if Blizzard decides we came up with a good idea then they may implement it, or parts of it, into the game.

They do pay attention, whether you want to believe it or not.

:roll_eyes:

The Legion rotating quests were interesting, to a degree. It was at least an attempt to try something new with it. The Arch stuff in BfA seems to be mostly an afterthought.

3 Likes

I am just curious if the old recruit a friend rewards are unobtainable or not. This new stuff seems cool, but i didn’t have a chance to get some of the old stuff

1 Like

My understanding is that the old rewards are gone forever. They had a post about their removal a while back, when they put the system on hold for its overhaul.

Oh well. Guess i am sol then.

As much humor as I find in this. It’s goofy steep buy in

Does RAF work for Classic? I’d feel terrible recruiting actual friends to retail.

2 Likes

You should feel worse about recruiting them to Classic since we all know that players are headed back to retail in droves right now.

3 Likes

A fool and their money are soon parted.

I’m not friends with stupid people.

6 Likes

As I sit in a server queue, k lol

Meanwhile my retail server has 13 max lvl online :clown_face:

2 Likes

(All his friends either already play or hate wow) … Yay an other thing ill never be able to use…

2 Likes

Does the 50% xp still not stack with herilooms, if not, then what is the point? Everyone at this point in the game can afford to buy a full set for someone.

Will there still be access to the old RAF mounts? Those old mounts are far more interesting than this new set.

I feel like we’ve taken a step forward and three steps back.

This revamp feels pointless.

3 Likes

So that means maybe 20 new players as a result of the new raf?