Recruit A Friend Returns Soon!

How about adding that armour ingame earnable through archaeology instead.

38 Likes

shh don’t remind them, they will remove it like first aid

13 Likes

Seriously right? How does an explorer title fit RaF vs. Archology?

11 Likes

ur exploring all of azeroth with a noob to get ur rewards thts how, blizz has a vision tht ur a tour guide for some reason lol

3 Likes

Quick question. Do they still get ejected and plummet to their doom when going into a phased area? I ask for a friend (who I don’t like).

9 Likes

Hey Bornakk can you help the tech support forums on how to unblock IP or ISP.

1 Like

Neat and all, but it would have been nice to have these obviously archaeology themed items earnable by archaeology. What plans do you have to introduce similar items for existing customers using that profession they are based around?

33 Likes

I want the rewards but don’t have any suitable candidates to do this.

I pay for my wife’s account, and I recruited her to play…

3 Likes

I don’t think they plummet to their deaths anymore.

I was flitting around with my brother and flew into one of Naj’s dark places and it dropped me but parachuted him.

Now you know how fans of flails as a weapon type feel. Players asked for flails for years, so Blizzard locked them behind the Mage Tower. People who didn’t play during Legion or otherwise did not complete the Mage Tower challenges probably missed out on flails forever.

Also, you can probably bet your sweet tooth that the announced rewards for the new RAF system are time-limited rewards that will be retired forever in 12-24 months and replaced with a whole new set of rewards, because I think FOMO “Battle Pass” style sales tactics are becoming the new loot boxes.

We’re seeing what appear to be new FOMO tactics all over BfA, which started with the initial decision to make Vicious War Mounts time-limited rewards and the old Vicious War Mounts unobtainable (they later backed down on this and added a way to get Vicious Saddles again and promised that new Vicious War Mounts will be made available at expansion’s end, but this totally wasn’t their original plan), and then right now it seems like they are trying to make all PvP transmog rewards time-limited in acquisition (no signs of the devs having any intentions of ever adding BfA non-Elite PvP ensembles like they did for previous expansions).

As I previously stated, I suspect that RAF rewards are going to be changed every 12-24 months, each time featuring a new set of rewards following a specific theme and the old rewards going away permanently.

I think the old RAF rewards are already intended to be gone for good, never to be obtainable ever again (hopefully won’t be the case, but still).

Don’t assume that the announced RAF rewards aren’t time-limited rewards just because they don’t currently say that they will be time-limited.

All that said, I do hope that this stuff isn’t time-limited and that old RAF rewards, as well as new RAF rewards, get added to the new system over time. I don’t want FOMO stuff infecting RAF.

4 Likes

Can, uh, we please look at the name of the monkey - for um… reasons?

Asking for a friend.

2 Likes

that 50% exp boost… so massive, so enticing.

I miss when RAF was worth using.

2 Likes

honestly i never wanted classic, i just wanted a backpack cosmetic…
.-.

4 Likes

That is an excellent idea.

4 Likes

If you’re a good friend then you’ll help keep your friend subbed by making the game more fun for them. Having fun shouldn’t be a daunting task.

Blizzard, can i just have the backpack instead?
not caring for the rest atm.

2 Likes

I’m assuming you guys did this AFTER the Classic launch just to screw us over, right?

Gotta get that extra dough, it matters way more than you veteran players.

18 Likes

It’s an extra cosmetic reward, if you want it bad enough you’ll get it. I can’t wait for it!

Blizzard always keeps me on my toes, I can’t wait to see what’s next!

Really wish I could convince my brother or a friend to come back, but sadly, that ship has sailed. They always ask if Pathfinder is still a thing and that ends the discussion.

4 Likes

Recruit yourself and pay for two accounts, it’s only $130 plus tax if you buy the time up front. It’s worth it, imo.

1 Like