Sept 8th-12th 2019 - WoW connection issues / WOW51900328

3 Days and I did everything by the book and whatever all the suggestion from everyone. VPN or not still no go for me.
FIX THE DAMN THING and stop blaming that is us. You cant have over 1000 post plus twitter is full of people reporting the problem.
What happen really? This is nonsense.

5 Likes

I even tried downloading an older version of PDANET 4.19, on my phone and laptop, internet works WOW doesn’t…51900328…BLEH

1 Like

Now i’m getting the code 51901016.

Does anyone have the ability to use PDANET on a different phone and see if you are still blocked? I do not have another device to try it on.

has anyone try to use an alternative to pdanet?

1 Like

So unless you are rooted and know how to change your TTL to 128 in android you are gonna be blocked…if you are tethering, or you can use a VPN

Just got done talking to BlizzCS via LiveChat. They essentially have no idea how they are going to fix this, or even what the underlying issue is.

This is ridiculous. I can’t even get to my account page to unsub as a means of protesting their lack of communication. account(dot)blizzard(dot)com comes up with 404 Page Not found.

3 Likes

Thanks for your reports everyone! We hope to have this resolved as quickly as possible. We are aware of the issue and no additional reports are needed for this time.

We’ll continue to update as we have more information available. Thanks again for your reports!

3 Likes

Please provide and ETA when you can give us an update.
(These issues will for sure cost the company several subscriptions and not just from the linux community)

Thanks

6 Likes

Just a reminder, you should update the title of this thread - it should be Sept 8th/9th/10th now

Let’s see how many dates you can put on the title

5 Likes

Luckily for me, payment is due in three days. Guess who just unsubbed until they can fix the issue?

5 Likes

Same here.

1 Like

ok, for windows users, I was linked a work around that’s allowing me to connect.

open a command prompt as administrator (do this by pressing Windows Key + R, typing ‘cmd’ in the run box, then pressing Shift+Ctrl+Enter

Enter the following string: netsh int ipv4 set glob defaultcurhoplimit=129

hit enter. If you did it right, it should come back with the repsonse “Ok”

Once I did this, I fired up the game and it loaded right in to character select.

7 Likes

Does not work for android tethered connection

2 Likes

I’m tethered running off android and can get on an oceanic realm on classic but not the US realms or regular WoW. Why i have no idea.

i tried this. it did not work for me.

TLDR: don’t call us, we’ll post something else Soon™

To post an ETR, that must first have information (and be willing to openly share it).

1 Like

seem to up but not fully loaded…very super slow

HOLY Crap, there are people from Blizz here.

When are you guys going to respond to all the people that can’t log in, you know a service they PAID for?

turned on IP6 if available in setting and was able to get in once so far

1 Like