Recruit A Friend Has Been Updated

So I got a question…if I have the money, (which I will at some point this month) and lets say I sent my other e-mail an invite and created a second account linked to my main one but bought a year sub with the second account would I get all the rewards from RaF?

Im mainly asking because I have literally no one who is interested in playing wow with me. I tried. But I dont have many friends haha, so rather help myself at this point!

BUT … they are totally willing to play runescape … which has literally no graphics at all. Not buying your load a garbo

as long as the second account has been dead for over a year it should work, that’s how I used to get RaF bonuses back in cata-wod era. Might want a testimonial from someone that’s used the tiered reward system though since “back in my day” there was only one reward for reviving a dead account.

Example WoW 1 was active on my B-Net account list, WoW 2 on the smae B-Net is qualified for “ressurection” WoW 1 got the rewards when WoW 2 was subbed for 60 days or whatever it was back then

Yeah Im still used to the old system so I get that. I did hear that a lot of people managed to get those rewards on their own so im curious to know how.

Maybe your friends believe it is more polite to blame the initial cost than bluntly saying they do not want to play wow with you? I know I have responded with a similar ‘polite’ response when I have been invited to something I do not want to do. Not that I am proud of it.

Not a very good argument since enjoyment is subjective. I spent $30 on Deep Rock Galactic and have almost 200 hours on it.

1 Like

I paid $40 for New World and I’ve got 2,259 hours played so there’s that.

1 Like

Worked as of shadowlands. When it was easy to get gold from BOE’s from world first teams and professions I just made a second account for this reason. You go to “https://account.battle.net/overview” then on the left side page of options there you click “Games and Subscriptions.” Scroll down and you will see “STARTER EDITIONS & PUBLIC TEST REGIONS,” then click “Create Starter Account.”
I linked my friend code in game. Something cool to note is if you have family that play and you do this for your main account, you can have each account linked to your bnet play the game at the same time. You share mounts and achievements. In game it looks weird but people can also see all the characters that are logged on and linked to that bnet.

Can anyone confirm from direct experience that the 50% xp bonus is back? It’s there in the what’s new part but I feel like it was still in much of the documentation even after it went away.

It doesn’t work post lv 49 so it’s worthless.

Tbh they just have to hatemonger and they would start trending its basically parlor 2.0 atm.

1 Like

Well, 10 extra character slots, so not completely useless. You would think it could at least be 59 though

Ya I was pretty disappointed. Like Dang at least let us get to the current cut off.

Well, thanks for the confirmation :slight_smile:

I just wish I knew about this before I got a bunch of lapsed players to return…

Would have been more helpful to have made this change a week or two prior to launch instead of after.

Don’t need no two-person mount for dragonflight

By far the best rewards since RAF has been in existence.

This is what, $262 if you want to just buy it outright and not try and find someone to recruit?

• $15.99*12 = $191.88
  • Base game = $70

$261.88

Is that total correct?

In the 12 month window, you get 4 game time additions. Is that 30 days each? I can’t seem to find how much game time is added. If that’s 30 days each time, take $60 off your total (if you don’t have a friend and are doing this solo, you can consider your game time adds on your main account a discount).

Also, I can’t see anywhere that says you need to own DF on the RAF account. I just see game time needs to be active. Are you sure you need to buy DF and not just sub and get up to 60?

I’m thinking $191.88-$60= $131.88 for a solo player. You could do it for even cheaper if you do the year sub on the RAF account.

I don’t know, I’m asking.

About all of it.

1 Like