Reclaiming Gilneas!

So Forsaken send their wholke army which never shows up but the 7th legion does. Genn sends the player and that is help? wtf

1 Like

Have you met us?

Genn can still fight, and will still fight for the Alliance, but he feels he’s outdated as a leader. Tess is the new blood the next generation needs. She will run the kingdom while he goes back to Stormwind to handle Alliance stuff

3 Likes

It seems the thing was undercover and they didn’t even inform the rest of the council. Calia is awfully close to treason here just to show the alliance how good she is.

Lillian’s actually the one who noticed.

And Dark Ranger Velonaraoa (elf name).

I assume Belmont noticed, but didn’t care, and same with the apothecary.

2 Likes

They knew:

I was talking about helping Gilneas.

I was going to write up a positives/negatives about the questline, but I’ll just say that the transmog set is a positive for me. Yes I wish it was a little more detailed and it kind of meets the bare minimum for a WoW set in this day and age, but I’ll repeat how I felt about last month’s Scarlet robes: cosmetic unlocks that allow my plate class to appear to not be wearing plate are a boon. Certain things about plate (huge oven mitt gloves being my biggest complaint) have been non-negotiable forever, and I’m glad to have some choices.

It also works very well on my goblin boys, since it gives them that Scrooge McDuck vibe. Like they’re going to Stormwind and going to be standing around real nobles and so they need to spend their gold to look distinguished and say “you may call me Lord Boltbucket”.

The mount is incredibly sketch, though. Why foxes for a race of wolves?

1 Like

hate crime against the Vulpera.

Considering Lilian is there, I assume the rest of the council knows she is helping Gilneas.

Lillian is Tess’s new BFF and your questing buddy for what there is of it.

Lilian seems like bffs with…everyone at this point. She was bffs with Shandris. So she is now friends with two core Alliance leaders.

She was just there to kill more scarlets. She is still neutral and obcviously not loyal to the Horde at all.

treason is well known of all new horde leaders.

more alliance appeasement.

Go outside please.

1 Like

Not until alliance bias stops and Horde gets real story no Saurfang is not Horde content.

Then what, pray tell, would you consider Horde Content if the one Decently Characterized Orc in all of the game isn’t Horde Content?

Like, there’s not a lot to work with if the Orciest Orc to ever Orc isn’t Horde Content

he is dead and helped the alliance to enter Orgrimmar.

All old heroes are dead and were replaced with powerless hacks who do their best t oappease to the alliance by all force needed.

Man, if I take Spooky Rogue Girl Besties, you have to take Three Lovingly Rendered Cinematics Of Sad Orc Mass Murderer Mainpain.