Reclaiming Gilneas!

yup! It sure is.

1 Like

Nice. I really want to try but I barely have time for live as it is.

Can’t test the worgen questline on the PTR rip.

Let me guess, Calia Totally-Not-An-Alliance-Plant Menethil is just going hand away an entire territory to the Alliance for nothing in return and through a mountain’s worth of Deus Ex Machina the Forsaken people are going to somehow be cool with that.

1 Like

Is that my man Jon Talbain?

Bonus apperently we will be killing Sylvanas loyalists!

I like how then can brand anyone who actually wants to stop a hostile power from landing on their doorstep a “Sylvanas Loyalist” and that will somehow invalidate them.

I have a worgen monk, I plan to make him a brewmaster, since i have too many windwalkers, but i’m tempted for one more because werewolf going all fists of fury is just perfect.

Godfrey is the one that head shot Sylvanas and he was killed in the Cata Shadowfang Keep dungeon.

And I think you are confusing Darius with Ivar. Ivar is the one who probably hates Forsaken more than anyone, to the point that he called Darius Crowley a coward for making a ceasefire with the Forsaken to save his daughter Lorna. Darius upheld his treaty with Sylvanas but Ivar kept hunting the Forsaken.

I am really curious though as to what this threat is in Gilneas.

I’m kind of hoping for a multi-enemy type deal. Since Gilneas was left uninhabited have multiple groups in there like:

1. The Heartsbane Coven/Drust. Maybe after getting kicked out Drustvar they fled to Gilneas since Kul Tirans originally came from there? So they set up shop and are doing bad things.

2. Undead/Scourge. We don’t know the full details of where the Scourge were going nuts, but it would be cool if some remnants ended up in Gilneas after the Lich King helm was destroyed and maybe some lich or San’layn has been trying to make Gilneas their own little kingdom.

3. Feral worgen. Now I would not want these to be ones we kill, but rather have this be an enemy we try to save.

4. Sylvanas loyalists. This would be a nice fist bump moment if some of the loyalists who got kicked from the Horde took up residence in Gilneas and the Gilneans get to come in and kick their butt, maybe with the help from some Night Elves just to give the Alliance a nice moment of retribution against those who were loyal to Sylvanas and sided with her and her crimes.

1 Like

The Dreadlord armor set is coming in 10.2.5 and the source is currently unknown. It’s possible that the Gilneas quest could reward it. After all for the enemy guesses, the Nathrezim being within Gilneas would be very unexpected.

I dunno, that gives me the vibe of trading post more.

Looks like it is likely the Scarlets who are the enemy.

Why do you say so? I’m checking the zone now and don’t see anything really different.

I already know who the threat is. I found out on the PTR.

https ://imgur.com/A4Garwg

https ://imgur.com/oNFwm3v

Unfortunately, I cannot post them properly, if someone else could do it for me please.

1 Like

Damn, I am really hoping for the zone to get a little bit of a revamp, obviously not a full blown one, but something like fixing up the city, actually making shops and vendors, buildings we can go into like in other major cities.

I am wondering if we are getting Gilneas now because it might play a larger role later in the Midnight expansion? <.<

https://imgur.com/a/AExmSVq

Greymane Manor has some interior changes.

There is a non-ruined version of Gilneas from the early Worgen quests. It should be very easy to implement it…perhaps after the questline is completed?

2 Likes

Did you kill them though? Dead Scarlets doesn’t necessarily mean they are the enemy, it could mean something else killed them and that is what is in Gilneas.

No, I just found them like that. Maybe you are right.

Could be, but Blizzard likes to surprise.

Imgur

Imgur

Dead Crusaders, but the question is were they killed by us during the quests or do we find them dead?

1 Like