Reclaiming Gilneas!

It would be better if we got our own content. Rather than using content that should be for the Alliance only as the main plot. And then having the pleasure of Alliance people complaining we are there at all as if they were victims.

1 Like

And I am not saying it shouldnt be a worgen story first. But it should be an Alloance story as well and if there were any Horde presence cut them out.

I don’t know, every time I assume you’re not being literal, you go ahead and inform me that you are. So maybe you are laughing that other people aren’t getting what they want while you do. You did just keep defending why laughing at them is okay.

It seems more like you just do not want any of the member-states within the Alliance toi get their own development outside of the Alliance as a whole. Even the link you provided earlier about the last time you laughed at players who didn’t get what they wanted is proof of that.

1 Like

Do you see me asking so that the heritage questlines to have other races involved? This and Amirdrassil are effectively one of the most important lore events from two Alliance races in decades. It should involved the Alliance more. Especially considering one of the greatest criticism of BfA was the Alliance keeps failing its member states but not providing enough help.

It needs to prove it will be their when its various members need them the most. And getting back Gilneas happens to be one of those times.

Because if it’s not the glorious white knights of Stormwind with a sprinkling of dwarves and even more kaldorei content, it doesn’t count as alliance to zerde.

And Zerde, THIRTEEN YEARS we worgen players been waiting for this moment. Let us have our moment to shine without your crappy bland and puke filled stormwind getting in the damn way again

Nobody minds a small smattering of alliance NPCs showing up. But this isn’t about the alliance as a whole, so stop trying to make it them

3 Likes

Worgen npcs are alliance nps! :innocent:

4 Likes

Well no, that would be even weirder than laughing at people when you get what you want in a video game.

Or the focus should be about that race, given that it is, as you point out, the most important event for them.

That was a critique very specifically about the night elves.

The largest critique about the Alliance was that they let the Horde walk all over them until the Horde wants to team up to take out the Horde’s leader. I believe you were in the group making that very complaint. You can of course correct me if I’m wrong (and I permit you to cackle while doing so).

A bit of a suggestion; lead with calm reason like this in the future. This one sentence is very well written and better presents your argument than anything else you typed in here previously.

I agree. There should be Alliance forces other than worgen present. Even if they’re just running the supply ships or doing the carpentry. You’re right, something should be shown here.

I’d argue the fighting should be done by the worgen (and the player), but I agree that the Alliance does need to be shown putting their money where their mouth is.

2 Likes

And if you read the rest of what is posted you would know the context is non-worgen Alliance NPCs being present.

No I dont recall ever thinking the Alliance was letting the Horde walk over it what I do recall is saying the Alliance should oppose the Horde at every turn possible but not go all genocide.

All I know is I CAN NOT WAIT to stalk and murder some scarlet crusaders as we take back gilneas. :bear:

4 Likes

It is important to have an active Alliance force helping with the recovery of Gilneas, because it is a member kingdom of the faction.

The Reclaiming of Gilneas is not just a story about the Worgen, but also about the Alliance.

2 Likes

Yeah, and having a small size of other Alliance races there is fine, as long as they are in the minority and the majority is Worgen/Gilneans. They have so few lore and stories that it would be nice to get a story with them as the focus without having the spotlight taken away to be given to Stormwind Humans, or Night Elves.

6 Likes

I thought Gilneans were different Humans than other Human kingdom?

Why is everyone INTENTIONALLY skipping over the fact that nobody minds having a small alliance force there to represent the alliance helping?

This isn’t White Knights and Oh yeah, we’ll let the worgen help retake their own city scenario. The OVERWHELMING majority of the screen time needs to be on the worgen

3 Likes

And you are intentionally missing no one is asking the Alliance be the leading force in this but it needs a presence.

1 Like

And we all said a small force does exactly that, but since you and others keep bringing up the fact that they HAVE TO be there, suggests otherwise.

So stop already. It’s old as hell.

1 Like

No it does not. You are the ones suddenly bringing up how its suddenly going to not be Worgen enough. Like you want it 99% be worgen stuff when no it shouldn’t be. It shouldn’t be dominated by the Alliance either but it should have a bigger presence then that!

So you stop it!

I said it needs to FOCUS ON the worgen. And a small force does accomplish what you’re asking for when it comes to Gilneas and the alliance.

1 Like

I think it should focus on the night elves since they started the curse and they also are the biggest homies the worgen have.

I’m joking, put down the pitch forks.

4 Likes

Made my eye twitch man!! :rofl::stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like