Reclaiming Gilneas!

You do understand that nobody is saying the Alliance won’t show up, right?

You do know that, don’t you? Your Blue Fever hasn’t blinded you to what we’re actually talking about, I hope.

And I am saying I want BETTER VISUALS representing that. I literally even said:

Ie, More Alliance NPCS/named characters helping out. As a comparison, while lorewise the Alliance did help the gnomes in their retake, there were no Alliance NPC and we players had to represent that.

I made a worgen warrior the moment I found out they’d be retaking their home!

3 Likes

To be fair, I think the alliance is very much helping with the reclamation for Gilneas, to say they aren’t would be ridiculous. I just don’t think it’s in the way you probably want.

Genn has no land, no supplies, no means of waging a war all on his own, he only has a bunch of very good boys and girls. Stormwind and the Night Elves are Gilneas’s closet allies, and are footing the logistical side of things.

It’s not fun or exciting so we rarely see this in person, but it happens in the background none the less.

3 Likes

Okay?

But like… How are you getting the “last laugh” when nobody’s saying you won’t get that?

Are you saying you’re going to be laughing because people wanted something different from what you want and you’re laughing that they didn’t get a thing they wanted?

Cuz that’d be just downright weird.

2 Likes

A few token characters to show the Alliance is supporting is fine. But all the major actions and heavy lifting needs to be Worgen…

5 Likes

This is what Zerde is failing to grasp. Nobody cares if a few alliance NPCs show up to show us the alliance is helping out. But 99% of the questline NEEDS to be the gilneans and Greymane reclaiming their home

5 Likes

Tess Greymame should become a Worgen. Fix what the heritage questline did wrong.

8 Likes

I am asking for a more ACTIVE participation. And I even compared it to how it was done with the gnomes which we had zone Alliance NPC. Which is we had zero non-gnome NPCS during the event.

And it should be more like a 70-30 ish split especially if we end with Horde NPCS. Let the Horde get 1% or even be more like spies in the same vein as Alliance when we did reclaiming Lordearon.

Yes, we all understand that Zerde.

But why will you be laughing at other Alliance players for not getting what they want?

There shouldn’t be any Horde NPCs at all, other than Calie disguising us to go pretend to be worgen or something. No Horde NPCs doing Gilneas stuff whatsoever is my personal preference.

4 Likes

Because we clearly want different thing. Karestae basically wants zero Alliance npcs.

That isn’t true at all. Worgen are still in the Alliance. Worgen NPCs are Alliance NPCs.

This seems to be a very strange sticking point for you.

Laughing at people because they did not get what they want and you did is very strange and a little demented.

3 Likes

Aside from worgens. That should be implied from the entire discussion. Or where you not reading at all?

Hey they want something I dont want. I am glad they didnt get what they want because it means I got what I want.

So you’re just an piece of crap got it.

5 Likes

I’ve been reading. You just have this habit of refering to specific races within the Alliance as not counting as “Alliance NPCs” and you think imaginary worgen are a thing.

So you laugh at them?

That doesn’t sound any better at all.

4 Likes

Zerde’s ideal Alliance I feel like is just Stormwind Humans with a sprinkling of Dwarves and a Night Elf or two. Nothing else.

2 Likes

No, I want the entire Alliance to you know, actually be UNITED.

Oh I am ok with being petty every so often. Ultimately, I want something, I hope I get it, thus getting “the last laugh”.(and no that doesnt mean actually laughing)

And they are. That doesn’t mean we need MORE human presence in Worgen affairs, or more Night Elf stuff. Let the Gilneans have their time to shine where they are the focus and the main ones recapturing their home. Stormwind Humans don’t need anymore spotlight.

1 Like

Honestly, I don’t recall any major human this xpac besides Khadgar, and the dude is basically just on the blue daba de flight story.

Reclaiming Gilneas is a Gilneas story first, alliance story second, I think everyone here agrees to that.

Taking back a member city isnt just a worgen affair. It should be an Alliance one as well.

1 Like