Recent balancing. Shadow Priests

That is fine. As I am not ego driven and I stand by my convictions. I’m merely here to enjoy the game and a little pvp. If you would like to have a good friendly duel, I have given you the means. Oh and you shouldn’t base your self worth on in game achievements.

#paytheman

3 Likes

A) come in talking hella nonsense
B) challenge anyone/everyone to a duel
C) loser pays a token
D) lose 3 consecutive duels
E) come to forums, whine and complain about a _insert whatever in a duel with no rules
F) tell others to pay because you’re to much of a coward to pay up

In a nutshell

Stop making excuses #paytheman

4 Likes

No. I gave YOU the means and you want to play friggin tag over whispers. Youre no different than anyone else on here. Despite Maladath cheating at least he had the stones to just do it.

I have nothing to prove. You can ask anyone on this forum, if I say I will meet you for a dual I’ll meet you for a duel. I don’t need your btag to do it either. You can invite me to a group and we can duel, it’s as simple as that. It’s really no skin off my nose.

3 Likes

Actually what’s wrong with you is that you talked a lot of :poop: about WPvPers, made a wager, immediately lost the wager repeatedly, then made up a rule that doesn’t exist and that wasn’t agreed upon in advance to rationalize welching on your debt. And now you’ve managed to pull off some pretty impressive mental gymnastics to justify continuing to act like a :poop:head in the aftermath.

That’s what’s wrong with you.

4 Likes

No one is dueling you till you #paytheman

4 Likes

I assure you, the problem is the gaggle of 1400cr players.

Okay… don’t. I’m focusing on knocking out the last 25 wins of my glad games anyhow so that doesn’t really bother me.

Glad that can’t beat “1400 cr” players. Lmao.

#paytheman

4 Likes

snores

You went from 0cr to 2400cr in two days in RBGs, bub. You bought a carry. Imagine being you for a minute.

I didn’t buy anything and this Druid has never played an Rbg so not sure what you’re referring to. I guess you have to desperately claw at something to detract from the reaming you’ve been taking on 4+ threads now.

edit: #paytheman

3 Likes

Basing it off the fact your achievements are dated within a single day of one another. What’d you buy the account too?

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/tichondrius/akatsüki/achievements/player-vs-player/rated-battleground

Came into this thread and found two delusional goblins and a grammar lesson. Did not disappoint.

5 Likes

So, I messaged Heckindoggo and offered to teach him some tricks and items to use in WPvP. He tells me to piss off, and says, “using a health potion to win a duel isn’t a tough trick.”

I kindly tried to explain to him that the monk wasn’t using a health potion, and even said if he went to the vod and watched the part where the monk’s health shoots up, the monk didn’t use an animation of drinking a health potion. (Because when you use a health potion, your character does a drinking animation.)

He proceeds to tell me Im going on his ignore list, and I asked him why does he have to be so hostile. I asked for a duel shortly after and he says, “if you want to fight me, you can queue into me at 2500 you 1400cr rat.” He then tells me, "Please, politely, and I mean it in every way possible, go play in traffic."

Dude legit got so mad that I whispered him lol, even though I was genuinely trying to help him. I can tell this guy is quite the lady’s man.

9 Likes

This guy is still at it…can’t help but laugh at the guy. He truly is that much of a baddie he came over to the wpvp forums to shun people and elevate himself with his arena rank as if to prove something…got his head torn off an :poop: down his throat and still going…you sir take the cake.

Edit: and we all know you went out into wpvp and got your head handed to you on a platter…so just stay in your little sandbox arena.

5 Likes

We should all probably just ignore this fool; it’s clear he thrives on negative attention. It’s actually kind of messed up, if you think about it. Makes you feel sorry for him.

5 Likes

I mean you can clearly see I haven’t done a single rbg on this toon. You clearly have some kind of reading disability. Would explain the hostility and lack of intelligence.

1 Like

That’s funny :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Should report him and give him a much needed vacation from the game.
And then tell him to take his own advice and make the world a better place.

4 Likes

Baaaah…why report . Let him be. He is entertaining . A weird weird dude .

3 Likes

True. I guess every village needs an idiot. :rofl:

3 Likes