Recent balancing. Shadow Priests

We all have our place in the cycle of life …wisdom from the Lion King :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Mmm im not sure why you thought id want you whispering me. I think i made it pretty clear from the start to go away.

Anyhow, welcome to the ignore list. It doesnt make you special. Also, you’re misunderstanding this. You whispering me doesnt make me angry. I just treat everyone who is unworthy of speaking with me that way. Learn your place.

So basically, everyone makes you angry?

You have the most self inflated ego it’s actually sad. You think you’re above everyone but wouldn’t even accept a wargame from a monk so that he could prove he wasn’t using anything.

It just shows how fragile you are man. I know you say you could care less how people think of you, but matter of the fact is, that’s far from the truth. You get so defensive and won’t even admit defeat. That’s why you’ve been dodging Maladath.

The game is all you got. Sorry man.

7 Likes

10characte

Actual question, do you have a girlfriend? I’m going to assume no lol

1 Like

Go to bed1

Unworthy of speaking to you? You have been talking about 1400 cr players the entire thread but you got beat down by one.

Are you being intentionally daft or are you just that stupid?

3 Likes

I think many of you know that I enjoy forum pvp and trash talk as much as anyone. With that in mind, I think we should probably leave this guy alone. After reading his posts, and watching a few of his streams, this is not the behavior of a person that is generally happy.

Most of us play this game for fun in our spare time. As much fun as it is, I don’t think a game should be the defining aspect of our identities (i.e. my rating makes me a superior human). We all still need things outside of the game, work, school, etc. to fulfill us emotionally. Those things usually come in the form of relationships with family, friends, romantic partners, and the activities we share with them.

If things aren’t going well outside of WoW, it may push people to lash out in this anonymous setting. Assuming one doesn’t violate the ToS, there are no consequences for being antagonistic to everyone. “I’m frustrated IRL (knowingly or unknowingly), and my outlet is to start arguments with strangers on the internet”.

I think we’ve crossed the line from forum trash talk into something else. While it appears that he is inviting this animosity eagerly, I don’t think that is really the case. No one really wants this much negative attention. Something else is going on here, and I don’t think we should exacerbate the situation further.

11 Likes

I lost a 1v1 challenge last night actually, against a certain Ravencrester druid who wished to use the AH before going to bed. He struck me first(the most important part of winning) and I lost, getting him down to 50%(which it wasn’t bad to me considering he outgeared me). I honored the bargain of letting him use the AH unmolested. I was actually testing out some new talent builds as I told him in A-side PM’s, but he remembered me by fame/infamy. Rest assured, if I see him around next time, I hope to be better tooled up to actually get him in a halfway decently clean gank…

But I make no mistake that I’m a filthy casual. I’m a plebeian and always will be. People both love and hate my guts. I get called trash and I get called the best hunter that ever was. Even so, I live a life irrelevant to WoW. I did try to speak up for ranged and for hunters who are ranged and people hated me for it, because hey, “the game is fine the way it is, L2P, git gud/gudder”. Except it’s not: BFA has the least happy campers of any expansion I could think of. And people think I’m certifiable for making these claims.

But look how I survived so far! I’m surprised no one namedropped me. I’ve even survived thread nukes. I’m still hanging tough, but if it’s about hunters, not for much longer. Someone else can take my place there.

He came into the wpvp forums too look for acceptance. I got xyz rating so I’m bigger and badder than anyone else in here.

So he goes out into wpvp after he got a beat down to see if he is up to par…so he boasts about his encounter.

What he fails to understand is no one cares about rating! It was irrelevant than and it still is now.

I’ve beat glads in open world and you have never heard a post about it. I like random encounters with certain guilds and just random folks.

The no names that will give you a beat down like Mr goblin experienced.

5 Likes

No one at all considers you the best hunter that ever was except yourself. Nice try burying that delusion in your wall of text.

3 Likes

Because you dodged this topic before

Here you go. Oh and paralysis was off cd too

2 Likes

I agree with the analysis of range v range in open world. Druid and shaman are simply top because of their versatility. I played a mage and Hunter extensively and the ability to run away is not equal to range power in a fight. Shaman have totems and heals and interrupts and purge and druid have all sorts of sht

Priest have to be disc to survive

Another pysch 101 kiddo

That’s really just folk hero talk. I can show you the thread of when I first made the announcement of getting City Attacker.

“Zerk is the best hunter in the world and the uk. Rock on dude,” I quote Wololoa. “Zerkhal” was my old name, that I had changed for RP and actual reasons. I didn’t understand the UK part since I’m U.S., but I think that meant he was British. I understood the context of that statement and that’s not really saying that no hunter was(or is) peer or superior to me…OR IS IT???

Tonight, on Unresolved Mysteries…

That was when I got into some neat RP talk, despite it being the general discussion forums(which at the time, this forum category didn’t exist). None of you guys were in this thread last year, or I did not recognize the names of previous alts. It was definitely a mixed reception: I was praised, I was condemned, and I was treated indifferently inbetween.

There’s no quantifiable reward for getting the achievement in the guild; that’s why nobody did it. That’s why nobody wanted to do it. “Oh, we have to PvP if it’s for muh progressun.” Well, thank goodness the only thing I had to do for progression in Leg was emissaries and WPvP WQs.

Toolkits. That’s how I arranged my totem poles previously. As Gene Kranz said in Apollo 13, he didn’t care what the module was designed to do but what CAN it do. I thought the same way with hunters with the Camouflage talent. There was a time I thought hunters can compete on the same level as rogues traditionally have been able to.

Now, I just call Hunter “the successful failure”.

So you can consider all that you want, but if you want to go where I have gone, you better get yo’ kitty on and start popping off them 110-120’s in SW and IF. It ought be far easier for you on virtue of your class, but it’ll still take you a while. It took me two years…

Somebody buy this guy some adderall.

I would think someone with your reputation on any of these forums, you’d be the last person to suggest anyone needs medication.

It’s as if your name is pot and you’re accusing kettle.

7 Likes

Don’t forget you interrupted the wrong spell too!! Yet he still lost…

I can just imagine this guy sitting behind his desk irl looking at the video of him getting beat down… whisper to himself “I did everything right” “why did I lose”…suddenly he snaps, smacks his foam cup of cranberry juice…grabs his clipboard and throws it across the room…NERD RAGE!

5 Likes

My favorite part he won’t acknowledge for the third time what I just said.

1 Like

Or how he wouldn’t accept that wargame lol

1 Like