Recent balancing. Shadow Priests

No, considering your posting history and deflections and just overall inability to comprehend your own hypocrisy/idiocy, it’s a very apt analogy.

You guys make my lunch break so much fun. It’s always available hostile interaction. I love it, lol.

Did you see any of his face cam streams?

That pretty much sums it up…

6 Likes

Haha, big oof.

1 Like

I have to say no I have not . Guess I didn’t miss much .

1 Like

The only thing you missed was the obvious explanation for his lashing out at every person in the forum.

He needs an IRL hug, big time.

5 Likes

Competitive pvp, wpvp, rbgs, bgs, brawls and 1v1 duels, are all forms of pvp I enjoy. What is I find ridiculous about competitive pvp is that it gives a way for those with an overinflated ego a feeling of pseudo superiority. Now there is nothing wrong with being proud of your achievements. But running other’s down show’s your over all lack of self-esteem…

Oh and by the way. #paytheman

3 Likes

There’s nothing fake about it. I am superior to you and your friends that have to whip out potions in duels because they’re getting SPANKED.

You know I read your post in regards to HK and I was in agreement with most of what you had to say. But I release now that your convictions are just as weak and fragile as your ego. Which is really a shame. I would very much like to duel you. As I have stated before. Just let me know when a good time is for you. I will be free in the morning Thursday and Friday this week.

2 Likes

If you want to duel me try hitting 2500cr in arena and matching into me. Then when we queue into the arena I’ll tell my teammates to wait and we’ll 1v1 and the winner can take the victory for the match.

Until then I’m done with wasting my time with people ‘wanting’ to duel me from this joke of a sub-forum. I’ve posted my btag in multiple threads now with how to contact me.

As I’ve stated before I don’t want your negativity on my btag list. I have a horde toon as well as this ally toon. I am more than will to group with you and meet up. In fact I have tried whisper you for the last two weeks. But you have yet to be online the sametime as myself.

Why? I really don’t have the time for that kind of grind. What does it do for me anyway?

2 Likes

Ummm I think Mr Monk that whooped you twice would have something to say about that.

Your reactions are priceless and beyond delusional. If by chance you’re trolling (I don’t believe you are) then 10/10 for trolling. If not, then seek help
#paytheman

4 Likes

Then don’t bother because I’m not going to play phone-tag with you trying to set something up and end up wasting my precious time for some subservient prot paladin.

LOL

/10 chars

What are you lol’ing about when you clearly paid for a carry in RBGs?

It really isn’t that hard to set up. My paladin’s name horde side is Galath- Illiadin pm me and I will group with you and meet in a place of your choice.

I pve as prot. Im ret in pvp.

3 Likes

No.

You’ve already been instructed with how to reach me. If you don’t want me on your btag you can remove me afterwards. Like I said, I’m not tasking myself with playing phone-tag with you. If you can’t figure it out then please don’t bother.

Nice speculation there, kiddo.

#paytheman

3 Likes

Are you always this condescending or do you just play a jackass on the forums?

btw you lost soooooooo #paytheman

3 Likes

If you feel he was slighted so much why don’t you do the charitable thing and pay him in my place?