Recent balancing. Shadow Priests

Ya and who started that fight ?

2 Likes

I did whats your point. Dude cheated the duel and used a 203k heal so he could prove to this laughable forum he won a duel.

Nothing has changed. You guys still are bad at pvp and have tp take hold of every advantage you can to eek out a win.

I want to say it was about… A week ago? Maybe 10 days ago when the thread containing the link to the vod was up.

I never knew this thread in particular was up, and didn’t know you were commenting in this thread until now.

1 Like

If he ‘cheated’ it was only one fight out of three… how do you explain your loss in the other 2 fights ??? seriously dude. What’s the matter with you ?

3 Likes

Dude, you had the gall to use an #excuses hashtag and here you are making excuses in another thread.

Dunning-Kruger in action.

No shame in losing honestly.

“The thing we call ‘failure’ isn’t the falling down, but the staying down.” - Mary Pickford

4 Likes

FOTM destro lock calling people bad at PvP when he lost 3 duels, raged that someone might have used a potion or heal item, refused to wargame the monk afterwards, then is still posting nonsense in other threads.

Go back to the arena forums, blowhard.

4 Likes

Whats wrong with me is i have a gaggle of 1400cr players that cant get the taste of my name out of their mouth pretending that using a 58% heal pot is next level gameplay and a big “gotcha” moment.

Ok that’s nice dear, go play your sandbox PvP and let the adults talk.

2 Likes

Exactly, there is no shame in losing. Sometimes we learn more from our loses than we do our victories.

5 Likes

Unless you’re heckindoggo, then you just lose.

3 Likes

Lol i went out and did your real big bpy pvp today. I died once in a 5v1 vs 3 boomkins an hpriest and enh shaman.

I won the 3v1 vs 2x kin and 1 hpriest
Won the 2v1 vs ret surv and the other ret aff and the aff dh.

Your version of pvp is a joke… probably why you enjoy it because theres nothing competitive about it.

Hey bro imma let you finish and all, but you can’t even 1v1 a WW but you expect us to believe you can 1v5 lol. You might have 1v5d some level 20s but I guess whatever you need to salvage your ego.

4 Likes

Imagine sitting on your Play School throne like you talking smack. Yikes. Dont stray too far from your flock bud, you wouldnt wanna venture into something difficult like competitive gameplay.

Maybe they can make you a Power Wheels mount while they’re at it. Unlockable by slaying solo players while in a group of 40.

Imagine coming from the arena forums for the express purpose of being a troll, coming into a random thread, talking trash on wpvpers and war mode players, challenging some to a duel for WoW token(s), losing all 4 duels, making up reasons why you lost, disappearing periodically, coming back only to rant like a conspiracy kook and still thumping your chest about how great you are (MUH CR BRO), then coming into 2 other different threads to do the same thing and still being laughed at, and not having the awareness to know the irony of you are saying things that apply to you more than the people you’re trying to insult.

You lost.
You’re still losing.
No one likes you.
Disappear.

5 Likes

I love how this duel count just keeps rising. Eh, most kids can’t count so we’ll chalk it up to that.

Oh my you’re in Ruin lol… I understand now. Christ I feel so bad for how I’ve been so brash with you… I didn’t realize you were… well you know… re…

I love how you keep picking in minor things like grammar and minute details to try and salvage your argument but still getting roasted in the process.

It’s like watching a preacher getting caught with a male prostitute ranting about gay marriage with the video playing in the background.

Edit: Now you’re going to the “your guild” card to try and disprove someone’s argument.

Yikes, no wonder you got laughed out of the arena forums.

1 Like

You should really work on your analogies. Something this long winded is a but much.

Yeah… I’m not searching for acceptance on the WoW forums of all places. I’d walk all of i-10 with my tongue on the pavement before I sought the acceptance of people playing this game.