Recent balancing. Shadow Priests

You’re trying so hard to prove that Maladath used a potion, saying how it makes no sense for sporepods to heal that much, that I don’t know what sporepods is or how it works, etc.

You could literally wargame him, and if you win, you can prove he did in fact use a consumable and could tell everyone, “See, I beat him in a wargame, same scenarios except he can’t use a potion, and I won. It just proves he can’t win without one.”

Instead, I feel like you know deep down he didn’t use anything. You’re scared of the fact that you could be wrong, and scared of admitting someone actually beat you fair and square.

2 Likes

Nah, I went and thanked Baj for the good game on his stream and celebrated with a beer. Was a pretty epic match to win playing against players of that caliber for a match of such significance in-game.

“Such significance” its a video game lol. Nothing you do in this game matters. That’s why it’s funny watching arena blowhards flaunt their rating when they lose.

Gotta make up for that destroyed ego somehow.

2 Likes

http://imgur.com/a/aVZpfQk

1 Like

Yep, that time he even admitted you didn’t use anything and still is in denial.

4 Likes

Yes, yes indeed…much caliber, such greatness. Such skill you displayed in your video when you fought the meager monk!

Let me ask? How did you do it? How did you beat him 3 times in a row?

1 Like

Sure man if you want to be a nihilist about everything then go for it.

Nobody matters, we all die. It doesn’t matter if you die today, tomorrow or in the long term future. Nothing matters. If you make a cure for cancer, it doesn’t matter because your existence in this world is extremely unimportant to the world itself. Knowing this why do you even do anything?

Your nihilistic viewpoint towards what you view as unimportant is disproved by the exact same viewpoint taken a step further.

Sure, it might not matter to you, but it did to me. It was a culmination of skill, making new friends, time, and effort coming together to achieve something. So yes, I can understand why MY 2400 doesn’t matter to YOU.

Of course, I don’t know if someone as dense as you can understand challenging yourself.

I’d like to edit this by saying that I could do the basest of things like talking to someone about their day irl and have made a difference in their lives. That’s the difference between video games and irl. You’re anonymous online, which is why you’ve been acting out like a toxic child but how you act in real life ultimately has consequences.

Your arena rating ultimately vanishes. Your reputation, for good or bad, and how people view you, doesn’t.

You could have saved yourself humiliation if you had just wargamed the monk, like others said but instead you went full blown denial mode making excuses and acting like a toxic trash bag.

5 Likes

Why are you dodging my question? How did you beat the monk 3 times in a row?

2 Likes

Can you explain why a video game doesn’t matter? If this was say, I don’t know, foosball would it matter? I like to use foosball as an example because it is a rather unglorified sport. Yes, I’m talking about table soccer here. See my mechanic plays foosball, he actually won a world tournament recently. This really excites him, even though I’m sure there aren’t many people who play foosball, but he did really well and won doubles. I’m sure what he thinks he did matters, at least to him. There are plenty of things I value him for more than foosball. He’s a stellar mechanic and a fair one. We’ve gone on vacation together to car shows when mine got T-boned. He’s a great friend. Even though I know the world doesn’t care about foosball it doesn’t change the fact that it matters to him, and I can respect the fact he has put in a lot of time and practice to achieve what he has earned. It matters to him, and that’s something I can understand, so thus yes, foosball matters too.

Video games can teach instill plenty of different values and skills in people. Fair competition, problem solving, discipline, how to interact with other people, etc. It can help you meet new friends that share a common bond. I’m not sure how you think something as all encompassing as video games can be useless.

Yeah, my rating doesn’t matter IRL. It matters to me though as a representation of the time I’ve put into this and the skills I’ve developed. I’m not going to pretend I’m the most well-rounded individual, but it isn’t like video games are simply useless.

That’s fine if it mattered to you. That’s great honestly, I’m glad you could take pride in something you do.

The problem is, you’re trying to flaunt this off and say you’re the superior human being just for doing this.

The same goes for this. I’m glad the dude is excited about something that was very important to him. That being said, I’m sure he doesn’t go into an air hockey conversation and say he’s the superior being just because he’s won a world tournament at foosball.

We’re not trying to say your arena rating doesn’t matter in the sense that it’s not important to you, we’re saying your arena rating doesn’t matter in an area of the game where it’s not relevant. It’s WPvP. Completely different setting than arena. It doesn’t matter in this context.

While I don’t disagree with you, it’s not the only thing in life. The only thing you’re flaunting is arena rating and trying to use it as leverage to say you’re better than everyone.

3 Likes

Did it teach you common sense? When I asked you how you beat the monk you went silent. Why because you lost.

Here since you are being into analogies and what not. I’ll put this in simple terms so you can understand.

In 2’s and 3’s arenas the team the has all members die gets the loss. They lose…

In wpvp the guy that does the ghost walk lost. Do you understand that you where the one ghost walking?

And with that I’ve had enough fun. I’ll message you later if you want a beat down from a prot paladin.

5 Likes

I’m simply ignoring you because you’re annoying. I haven’t even read the body of this post. GL writing more!

What’s funny is had you come in here with a decent attitude, must everyone here would have treated you with respect and congratulated you on making 2400cr.

2 Likes

It’s a duel, not WPVP. The vast majority of people who duel will tell you anyone using a consumable is pretty much going against the norm of a duel. That more or less, you use arena rules in a duel.

People agree on that because those are pretty fair rules that most everyone will agree upon. If I had dueled Maladath with a rogue sitting nearby ready to hit him as soon as he hit me would you all be on here claiming, “Well it’s WPVP, Maladath pay up!” No… no you wouldn’t.

I’ve stated before I don’t give a rat’s about what these forums think of me. It is clear what I think of y’all. I don’t need any type of reciprocation of words of kindness from people I don’t respect.

Well they obviously haven’t taught you to be a decent human being. Being happy you’re good at something isn’t the problem. The problem comes when you are an a-hole about it to the point where people point out it’s irrelevant irl.

Funny thing he has been low cr most of the time he has played wow only until recently when his spec is over the top has he performed well. And when dilly has even pointed that out he dodges quick the topic.

4 Likes

You obviously do or you wouldn’t be writing TL;DR posts. You’ve been responding in multiple threads constantly for the past month because you lost a duel against someone who represents a part of the community you feel superior to and it’s bothered your ego.

If you didn’t care you wouldn’t post and would ignore these threads.

2 Likes