Recent balancing. Shadow Priests

Whose problem is it? Certainly not mine. I don’t mind this so I don’t view it as a problem. Is this your problem? If you don’t view it as a problem then you don’t have to continue to engage me, which I might add, is something you and everyone else has continued to do without me initiating it.

You were the one that was posting all of that toxic garbage and belittling wpvpers that started all of this and now you try to pass the blame onto other people? Ok Donald Trump.

1 Like

You Sir and or Ma’am don’t know me from atom. What you don’t respect is a pixelated avatar from a video game. And if you didn’t care what most of us thought, you wouldn’t have taken the time to do the mental gymnastics you just did in the last few posts.

4 Likes

The past few weeks you, Maladath, Dosao, Tanknspank, Heretic, Griefs, Percivall, and Romak have been browsing the forums engaging in anything I say, even on the other sub-forums. If you didn’t want to continue this then you don’t have to. Like I’ve stated. This isn’t a problem to me. I use this as a way to pass time. If I cared about what you thought of me I would probably go pay Maladath the token and be done with this, but I enjoy being able to hop on here and have this hostile reaction available basically whenever I want. It certainly fills the void since FB trolling has been a bit dull lately.

No, a duel is still in open world. It’s not done in a wargame unless you move it to one. Duels go as far back as Classic. Literally anyone playing Classic right now will tell you using consumables or items in a duel is fine, I don’t know where you’re getting, “the norm of a duel” from. The rule of using no consumables is something people dueling in front of Orgrimmar and Stormwind use, which typically consists of players who do rated PvP.

Granted, you have no proof that he used a consumable. The only thing you’re doing is spouting out that he used one, just because he healed, which he tried to explain to you that it was Sporepods + Reverse Harm.

Of course not because you two agreed on a 1v1. Whoever lost in this 1v1 has to pay up a WoW token. If a rogue attacked him, it’s no longer a 1v1, it’s now a 2v1, which clearly violates the initial agreement.

1 Like

Well it wasn’t sporepods and reverse harm because the buff for sporepods is that pinkish one that was on a buff timer on his character. When it expires the sporepods heals him. If you’d have read sporepods tooltip you’d know this. If you’d have watched the video you’d have known this. Also, not sure how you think he can do a reverse harm while doing a RSK.

I’m a regular on the wpvp forums and I can say without a doubt I’ve never engaged you in any conversations outside of this forum setting.

3 Likes

Lol wha? We’ve only responded when you made a snide comment to someone. You’ve been in multiple threads doing so and trolling on top of it.

But hey at least you finally admitted your express purpose was being a troll so it’s easier to narrow down what sort of dysfunction afflicts you.

5 Likes

You just named people who are on the forums quite a bit. We aren’t actively looking for you. I go to the monk class forum and I hit the pvp section to show wm arena and bg forums.

3 Likes

Yes, and I reviewed the footage of where his health shot up. If he used a potion his character would’ve made an animation to indicate he had used one.

You realize you’re not taking any of his Azerite Traits into account either, right?

For example, he has the engineering Azerite helm with the following trait:

Auto-Self-Cauterizer

Taking damage has a chance to unleash your Auto-Self-Cauterizer, healing you for 40,987, removing most* bleed effects, and snaring nearby enemies by 30% for 5 sec.

1 Like

I started to arena seriously in late Legion, towards the end of season 6. You can say what you want about destro being over-the-top good right now, and it is, but at the same time it’s not like I’m low rated among destro locks.

In NA I’m #5 for 2s for destro and #16 for 3s.

Maladath, for comparison’s sake you’re 53rd for windwalkers monks in 2s. So yeah, there’s that.

Auto-self cauterizer also doesn’t give well-fed so sure…

He had Well Fed before that. As I’ve explained previously, the only item that restores health instantly and gives Well Fed is Glowing Honeycomb.

The Well Fed buff given from that increases stamina by 158 and overrides any current Well Fed buff. The one he has active previously never refreshed, and his maximum health would’ve increased by 1k or 2k had he used it.

1 Like

No he didn’t, lol.

If you still have the vod I can confirm for you that he did.

LMAO you believe in space that is some good sht

I don’t, the channels been suspended, likely due to a stream snipe. IDK, or one of you kids reporting it.

It’s only been suspended, not banned. The channel will return after the suspension ends, and hopefully, the vod will still be there.

It won’t be since Twitch doesn’t keep clips past 30 days for non-affiliates.

Appeal the suspension then. Could try to get the suspension appealed.