Recent balancing. Shadow Priests

This is how I imagine him raging:

3 Likes

I would even call even stevens on the token if I beat him in the wargame

2 Likes

In the line up of disheartening events this game has thrown at me losing a duel to someone who used a health pot is pretty trivial. I missed my first 2k by 2 rating. This season I was on the cusp of 2400 for weeks.

My first chance at 2400 was fighting Baj Supa and Maldiva in 3s, but we won that. You’re seeking reactions that dont happen. Sure I’ll gladly verbally destroy someone’s gameplay, but if you’re expecting me to throw things around and break my equipment you should look towards a child instead.

Maladath offered to wargame you to prove he didnt cheat. He was going to show you he can whoop you in an environment that doesn’t allow any items, yet you declined it lol.

2 Likes

With how you act we are.

3 Likes

You won’t acknowledge your use of a potion for 58% of your health so what’s your point?

As far as I am concerned speaking to you is a fruitless endeavor which is why I’m just going to stop here.

How many times does anyone have to say it, fight the dude in a wargame. You’re the one who won’t acknowledge the fact that you lost. Fight him in a damn wargame, stop dodging.

3 Likes

Cause I didnt use a health potion. I could have easily punched incap teleport and fsk away and spam healed up. And I guarantee you would have flown up out of reach.

1 Like

If you two ever fight in a wargame, watch him claim you cheated somehow even though a wargame doesn’t allow the use of items.

2 Likes

#paytheman

3 Likes

Yeah nah

He will avoid a wargame like the plague. I even gave an example of what I could have done instead and he will avoid that topic as well, like his daddy avoided child support.

3 Likes

Wargame him. You keep bragging about you’re 2500 rating and told me yourself yesterday that you’d destroy him in an arena fight, yet you’re avoiding a wargame. Did you get carried? Is that why you don’t want to wargame him?

Incoming deflection

3 Likes

Before he finishes typing, I can already guess some of the things he’s going to say.

He’s going to say some crap about how he, “won’t fight 1400cr rat” and will say other crap like how if Maladath wants to fight him in an arena match he has to queue into him lol. Something along those lines, or try to defend his precious ego.

1 Like

The dude got laughed out of the arena forums for bragging about being a destro lock. He has a very hilarious ego complex.

1 Like

Best part is when he’s so delusional
he tells himself I’m going to list x amount of reasons why I lost, the more reasons I come up with the more I believe in my little head that I won

1 Like

I didn’t say that to you yesterday.

It was enjoyable reading that post before I went to bed. You were quoting me pretty well, but eventually you went off the rails and started paraphrasing and now you’re just making stuff up.

If you want to talk to Nogard the druid I play with then you can feel free too. This is our second season playing together. He’s a better player than me and has played at a higher level of play than I have and have no qualms admitting it. Still, 2500cr isn’t really the land of free rating and all three players need to have a pretty firm grasp on what they’re doing.

I’m not going to wargame him because I’ve put up with dealing with him for long enough these last couple weeks. If he didn’t want to skirt the fact he used a consumable this entire time and just manned up about what he used initially we could have wargamed. At this point he isn’t worth the time of my day when I get home to challenge. I can freely hop on these forums though and lol around to pass time, but when I am at home on my own free time you all aren’t worth my time. Get it?

Damn
so you post while driving! And you read before you go to bed? I’m curious did you go to a trophy supply store and have a custom 2400 arena rating trophy made for you too?

4 Likes

I called it! I knew he’d say something along those lines haha.

4 Likes