Received Stress test email - no access

That is the classic experience tho!

2 Likes

Good news! Hopefully most of us can get sorted out in time :slight_smile:

legit its litteraly fallout 76 all over againā€¦ only difference is there NOT going to extend the timeā€¦

2 Likes

THANK YOU!

Also, read about the people who got their PTRs removed by CS this morning!

1 Like

not gonna lie, these blizz employees that work for customer service are super short with everyone. Not a pleasant experience. Thanks blizz

The one I spoke with was perfectly polite, just rushed. I imagine Customer Support is being stress tested today too.

2 Likes

lol big time, big timeā€¦

If I dont get flagged because I removed my extra ptr with CS I might have a nervous breakdownā€¦

3 Likes

Agreed, the one I talked to was very nice how ever seemed rushed.

the one I spoke to didnā€™t seem to care I had a panic disorderā€¦ sadly

Looks like we will be fine if we had CS remove it.

3 Likes

Yup. I work CS and when you get a flooded with tickets like this you just start snapping off responses as fast as possible and the pleasantries go out the window. You donā€™t want to spend 1 extra second repeating the same stuff you just did to 15 other customers back to back to back without a single break in between.

1 Like

Good work folks, GL to all and hopefully the download is smooth.

What if I had a Beta invite as well as the Stress Test but since I had 2 PTRs accounts, I didnā€™t know about it!!! omgā€¦

This is what I want to know. I could have had a beta invite the whole time but never knew due to the 2 PTR accounts.

Is it possible to check if you were flagged for the actual beta? Also is there anything I need to do to get one of the PTR accounts removed and reflagged or will this be done automatically? I got the email for stress test but not showing in launcher

2 Likes

Iā€™m also having issues

I received a Stress Test invite in my email, but since I had 2 PTRs accounts. It did not show up on my launcher. I recently had the two PTRs accounts removed.

What if I had a Classic Beta invite as well and it also did not show up? Could someone check?

is this the new gaming trend? games break before we download themā€¦? and then they donā€™t workā€¦ typical gaming companyā€™sā€¦.

This is why we stress test things. Things break, we find out about them, and they fix them. A stress test is about deliberately overloading things to see what breaks.

Weā€™ve already found one thing thatā€™s broken, so SUCCESS!

1 Like

thank god I had this same issue I kinda figured it might have to do with the fact I had 2 beta servers and asked for them 2 be removed and they have been I realy hope I get myn fixed and didnā€™t mess it up being proactive

Hey all! Maybe someone here can answer this? I do have an invite to the stress test and it is showing in my launcher as BETA/ stress test. However I was never invited to the original Beta. Can I still play and does this include the BETA? the download was about 4 Gigs.

It wont include full beta, just the stress period.

2 Likes