Received Stress test email - no access

facts don’t change facts

facts don’t matter

i agree not blues fault, he just was giving the info he was getting, he was trying to help

4 Likes

All this felt rushed anyway

agree… still doesn’t squash my annoyance, but ya… not his/her fault.

To be fair, that had to do with another thread and not directly related to this one. As of last night I was not aware a second license would have an impact on invites. I amended my statement when I got in this morning after making some inquiries.

That post, which says to submit a ticket to have the PTR license removed was edited within 30 seconds to state:

1 Like

I talked to a live chat and they said he’d forward over our issue with manually removing our ptr accounts. So maybe we’ll get special priority for beta since we basically just beta tested the client.

I tried to tell them…

1 Like

It’s only 2 hours, according to the email I got.

2 hours monitored by blizz, rest of the day you play around

We know, i think people like me are just worried that the system will skip us from here on out because our accounts have “errors” or were “already invited” if it isnt fixed now then I have a suspicion it wont ever be addressed and we permanently missed our chance

2 Likes

We know it’s not your fault! Just keep us posted if you hear back from the dev team. Thanks again.

They will be monitoring for the first 2 hours but the server will be up until 6pm tomorrow.

1 Like

I dont think well be able to do the other tests since we got technically flagged even tho we dont have access now.
Unless devs go out of their way, which would be VERY surprising.

4 Likes

You’re just making assumptions you have no idea about.

If only! Things tend to repeat itself.

2 Likes

Got it. Thanks. :slight_smile:

It stands to reason that if the email went out, it assumed that account was flagged, and it wouldn’t re-flag accounts. It’s an assumption but it’s not illogical.

After all, those accounts which had 2PTR had to be re-flagged manually.

They stated in more than one occasion that Stress Test invites do not affect beta or alpha testing in anyway so…
In fact if you check and reread the invite email you will find this info

They had to be reflagged manually because you are not allowed to have more than 2 PTRs. The system attempted to flag correctly, found 2 PTRs, failed and had to be reflagged.
Again they stated in more than one occasion that Stress testing does not affect your other invites, check your invite email and read it through