Realms offline?

All the realms are offline

2 Likes

Yes, yes they are. Maintenance isn’t finished.

1 Like

When is it expected to finish? I didn’t see anything on service status forum so didn’t know that was happening

1 Like

No idea. They were hoping eight minutes ago, but looks like issues are a little larger than they thought.

Breaking News on the Blizzard App has been updated to 50 minutes from now.

7 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Welcome! Hopefully it won’t take that long, but if they’re pushing AH updates, it might be nudged again when the time comes.

1 Like

Was originally scheduled to run for about an hour, and has been extended another hour. We are trying to keep twitter updated of any changes - and of course the notice on the game and launcher.

Sorry folks, I am well aware it is Sat and folks just wanna play. Hopefully it will be back soon.

13 Likes

disappointing

3 Likes

they working on the fix. they didn’t recieve thier items. this is why it was extended. so be patient and wait. it will be up soon. this is why of maintence.

Update - current estimate now 10 am Pacific.

Thanks folks!

9 Likes

Blizzard, I am not impressed with your performance.

8 Likes

my one day this week to play, good job blizz

1 Like

wait for it…
…countdown to the whine in 3…2…1…

1 Like

You’re a little late to that party. :wink:

Started about 20 minutes ago.

3 Likes

So 15 minutes before every hour is up they are adding another hour. This is 3 times in a 3 hour period. It’s better to communicate that you’re not sure than to keep moving the bar.

9 Likes

well, we have a right to. their 1 hour maintenance - on a weekend no less, is now up to 3 hours. Seems the dev team should test these fixes before trying to go live with them. but as long as this was on the ptr it never should have been needed to begin with

1 Like

This is unacceptable. You should understand you have players who want to play and that you don’t have to fix every little bug immediately.

1 Like

Hex, would you really rather keep having the game crash and stutter than get it fixed?
C’mon now.

3 Likes

Really makes you miss those 8-hour maintenance periods every Tuesday, right?

7 Likes

Blizz needs a better development team. You would think with all the success they’ve had they would be able to hire quality employees. smh.