Realm Consolidation Update - Season of Discovery

You are afraid to give players a choice.

You know they will all leave. SS will fall to natural selection.

It is okay to be afraid.

Freedom for all OCE.

4 Likes

Option 1 please - let Penance go. Leave Shadowstrike alone.

And I sincerely hope Penance players find what they are looking for over there. The time zones are so off that it looks like you’ll be just as alone in raid night peak hours as you were before

1 Like

OCE is free we have our own server and are very happy.

Hopefully penance get the transfers they need.

You aren’t a shadowstrike player so your opinion is irrelevent for our server.

FREE SHADOWSTRIKE you dont speak for the server bro.

3 Likes

SS will be free to decide whether they want to stay or not.

I hope SS can be free from your ego.

Freedom for Penance and SS to make their own decisions. Option 3 for OCE.

3 Likes

They are free that’s why they still have a server.

We will see what the SS players decide.

Option 3 for OCE players to make their own choice.

like him im in ss because when sod started crusader strike and the other pvp realms were full with queue timers and shadow strike was open i didnt see the AU before investing a lot of time in and was stuck ever since.

So you aren’t even capable of choosing a server and the server you wanted to play on was full so you made a choice to go elsewhere but now your saying you understand everything and we should kill our region.

Yeah nah.

has blizzard responded people are ready to leave shadowstrike

2 Likes

OCE trolls do not speak for OCE.

All players deserve to make their own choice.

Free Shadowstrike and Penance from the trolls.

Option 3 for OCE.

What are you even talking about. How do you make a server grow? Tell me that.

Shadowstrike had slow dropoff with natural attrition, then sudden collapse as soon as war within came out. There are just less SoD players in general. Why on earth would you want to play on a dead server. Especially if you chose a PVP server?

Do you not understand why the population is as it is, and why it certainly won’t be growing any time soon? Please explain rather than using generalities and trying to convince us who minority is or that you have any clue what you are talking about. You sound like those conspiracy theorists who never actually use facts or logic, just splurge words.

#Option3 option3

I would like to transfer from Penance AU to Wild Growth US with our guild consisting of two raid teams. Option 1 or 3 would make this happen.

um, you open Free Character Moves TO the server. Let anyone who wants to come to Shadowstrike from any server.

Numerous threads/comments on how use the search function.

Most people seem to want option 1 or 3 that have posted.

Has anyone opted for option 2? or has anyone said lets not do anything?

From what I can see almost everyone on here from Penance wants option 1.

Or they are happy with option 3 because it’s essentially option 1 and letting SS do the same for SS played as option 1 is for us on Penance. I would assume that’s because they don’t want to speak for the players on SS themselves and only advocate for option 1 and have SS players stuck when they didn’t want to be.

1 Like

because its taken by a level 19 on Crusader Strike probably

Option 3 Please

1 Like

Shadowstike player - Option 3 please.

If you are online actually playing the game, those that keep the server active on a daily basis and look at LFG it is mostly all looking to transfer. Please support the active playerbase and open transfers, server pop is noticibly impacted this week since these shenanigans began. Damage is done.

2 Likes