Realm Consolidation Update - Season of Discovery

Here’s another small point.
If oce doesn’t merge.
We will have bgs where 90% of the players are from cs or wg. And we are shown as AU. I don’t know about you guys but I get a whole lot of Racist and discrimination in bgs. Not sure why because Australia is an amazing country…but I get all kinds of abuse about being 3rd world and insults about being AU gamers.
We all know Australia is one of the world’s leading in tech , health , education and medicine. But apparently Many in the US have a false perception of Australia and think we just live in the desert and build grass huts…This kind of offensive talk is only going to be exacerbated if we are even more of a minority and there will be more trash like" blizz didn’t even care to let you merge because you’re insignificant"
I can see it now.
So let us have the choice to move…free xfers equally…Im sure you didn’t poll everyone else so why single us out on a poll? Why listen to a minority of forum people when the majority are logging in game seeing they still can’t merge saying it’s sad they can’t merge then logging off.
I guarantee the server will die losing those players as subs all together. So let them at least have a choice to merge. Or they will quit anyway.

1 Like

Option 3 Please!

Have error on my paladin (Lone Wolf) and shaman (Living Flame) that both get the LUA error. I was able to swap characters and get them to pend, but those two are not working.

Here’s some feedback Blizzard:
You should have disabled GUILD creation or figured out a way to not let that get sniped.
You should have not allowed new characters to be created when you told people the servers. Several people have lost their characters because it wasn’t locked ASAP.
Don’t do full on everyone and their cat can transfer at once. Either slow stagger it or allow 1 or 2 per account and once those go through, allow you to queue up more.

I can’t raid with my guild tonight because half the guild is transfered, stuck, or pending. As a long time WoW player, this has to be one of the worst situations Blizzard has every created and I used to play on Boulderfist. The server that was literally held together throughout Vanilla WOW with gum and a prayer.

2 Likes

Fix your lua errors, we are unable to use the free transfer option

Please allow transfers off of Shadowstrike, im sick of raiding at 3am being in canada.

2 Likes

Why are you in SS to begin with?

1 Like

If you’re moving to WG Alliance and want to do BWL and ZG - Message me. 11/11 H3.

Similar issue to those in this thread - been trying to transfer since last night but continue to get this LUA error from the shop after trying to transfer.

Message: …/Blizzard_StoreUI/Vanilla/Blizzard_StoreUISecure.lua:2342: attempt to concatenate local ‘str’ (a nil value)

Can still log into my original server

If blizzard polled all the other realms if they wanted to leave their realms to go to wg or cs…There would have been equally as many on forum saying no…BUT not only have they not done that…They wouldn’t have let that stop them opening xfers…
SO WHY IS BLIZZARD SINGLING OUT AU REALMS? Open the xfers and let people get off their dead servers or you WILL lose those same players along with their SUBS.

1 Like

I’m concerned my character name on Living flame is Hexxar and there was not anyone with that name on Crusader Strike yet when I transferred it says name is unavailable. I thought inactive names would be able to be claimed.

1 Like

have you compared the economy of US servers VS OCE. theyre pretty much on par with eachother. i feel like no late phase server is alt friendly if you dont have friends :slight_smile: maybe find some to play alts with?
OCE has a thriving overworld community and pvp community, to say raiding is all it offers is just False and misleading.

Out of my 4 characters, only one got to keep its name. Name reclamation works, its just that there’s not many name are available.

Can anyone else confirm if name reclamation is active and working yet? The name of my main character is taken by a level 19 on Crusader Strike, yet it still says that name is unavailable.

That’s freaking awful. I’m sorry my fellow US players are harassing AU (and likely other non-US regional) players like that. Nobody deserves it.

Penance horde had 162 items in the AH yesterday. This is on par with nothing, SS is not all of OCE. Penance should be free to xfer wherever they want.

4 Likes

Blizzard set Penance on fire with the announcement then decided to not let us on the lifeboats. We are all standing on the shore waiting to go…

5 Likes

hopefully you all drown

Option 3 for OCE.

Freedom for all players to make their own choices.

Discord trolls do not speak for me. they do not speak for anybody but themselves.

Option 3 for OCE.

1 Like

Are happy on shadowstrike the vocal minority are crying because they didn’t get what they wanted.

Blizzard should never consider destroying an entire oceanic region as a solution they should take steps to help it grow and stabilize it that is what is best for all oceanic players and the future of oceanic in wow.

People wanting to wipe out entire servers are selfish if you want to play on NA go level a character there why pick oceanic to begin with if ping was never an issue.

Oceanic players who are happy on there servers shouldn’t be punished and forced onto NA because of players who do not care about the region even when they made there own choice at the start to play here.

Transfers off oceanic should never even been on the table it should of been merging penance or having 1 oceanic server and that’s it.

Hi, can you help to deal with mail problem in sod, I finished the honoring fallen hero quest, can you help to delete incoming mail. My shaman character in Living Flame, named Wangzaisham, could you help me pls. My character name is Wangzaisham in living flame.Thanks