Realm Consolidation Update - Season of Discovery

Open up OCE Realm Transfers Blizzard you bunch of dogs! Can’t believe you folded to a vocal minority! Actually, I change my mind - after seeing all the hunter nerfs it seems like a common occurrence and give into the squeeky wheel all the time!

5 Likes

Let me off Penance!!! No groups and AH is dead please let us transfer!

#freepenance

2 Likes

Such a poor planning and customer service way to roll this out. Losing my charter name to someone with no play time or logs. SOD team has continued to disappoint.

4 Likes

Please Blizzard allow tranfers from ShadowStrike to Crusaderstrike i’m a US player and only went to Shadowstrike because it was the only PvP Server open when Sod just started. I’ve since then made tons of 60s and 50 but cant do anything with the lag and the time difference from AU to US it was easy when the servers were populated from phase 1 to 3 where it fell off and never recovered but now i can barely find groups or any pug at my timezone.

4 Likes

Had my bags packed ready to leave, our whole guild and all the others on Penance are ready to go!! Free Penance!!

4 Likes

Tbh you get what you deserve for playing on a PvE realm.

1 Like

FREE PENANCE!

Blizzard please address the 1200+ posts in this thread alone that were regarding the FCM of OCE to US, overwhelmingly in support of a move from Penance > Wild Growth. We know that you have seen our posts and deserve to have acknowledgement that we have been heard.

5 Likes

To add insult to injury. They locked character creation on Wild Growth. If you have a horde PvP character, you could only make an Alliance Character on Penance that would go to Wild Growth after the merge.

This means anyone that made an alliance character on Penance to prepare for Wild Growth is stuck… very lame.

Got my Paladin to 23 for deadmines so it can play on a server that has groups and it is stuck in a baron wasteland. Glad I stopped when I did!

1 Like

Will we be able to transfer from Lone Wolf to Wild Growth? More important than pvp / pve is west coast ping to go along with other players.

1 Like

You guys think i can have my character name back lol last time i check i was the only one whit my name… now its taken… wtf lol

Still getting LUA error on transfer…

1 Like

Seem to be broken again. Receiving the LUA error again.

3 Likes

How long will transfers be open?

Penance players will contribute nothing to the new server anyway. Keep them and their lack of skill locked away.

Blizzard could you force name change all newly created characters and guilds that were made in the last X days, and then let those choose names after a short period of time. I feel like it would help reduce the amount of people getting griefed having their names/tags stolen in the days before the FCM.

3 Likes

No Blizz is having issues. The OCE rugpull did not affect any US shenanigans, just blizz being blizz.

How long will transfers be open to Crusader Strike?

1 Like

Don’t worry, Blizzard will (as you so eloquently put it) screw you over soon, sweetie :kissing_heart:

Anybody who wishes to transfer to a more populated server should be allowed to do so, in accordance with the initial post made by Blizz.

Anybody who wishes to stay on their current server should be allowed to do so, just the same.

Nobody in either group should be dictating what the other does - each should be allowed to do as they wish.

If your server collapses because people are given this choice, then it wasn’t healthy to begin with and you are coping if you think otherwise.

Simple as.

7 Likes

Please open transfers or my entire 40 man guild is unsubbing. closing this so close to the long awaited transfer and jsut before phase 5 is a massive dissapointment our server is dead (shadowstrike)

4 Likes