Realm Consolidation Update - Season of Discovery

The promised transfer off Penance has completely killed it. How can you back out now Blizzard. For God sake let us out.

1 Like

Yup…and for those of us who xfered already and took a name because we were told “that name is unavailable” we are just screwed.

I’ve been stuck with this mysterious invisible mail issue. I haven’t done any autumn events, i don’t know what mail i could be getting because i’ve been waiting for over 2 hours and I still don’t have mail.

why can’t mail be more instantaneous? why cant there be an option during transfer to discard or abandon all mail?

2 Likes

No I haven’t seen the poll, I vote transfer.

1 Like

Getting LUA error on attempt to transfer every time since they came back available. What’s the timeline on this fix? another 12 hours?

2 Likes

I wish Blizz would give an update…

3 Likes

Can anyone else not see the in game shop to transfer servers? I don’t have one on my character select screen.

Free shadowstrike now blizzard

5 Likes

Same LUA error messages here too, I’ll try again this evening I guess.

1 Like

Try unblocking anyone you have blocked and checking mail again, also check AH.

Back to errors on all the pending transfers I see. Very on brand for you Blizzard.

Did you morons ask ChatGPT to write your code for ya?

1 Like

I’m still getting this when I try to transfer:

Message: …/Blizzard_StoreUI/Vanilla/Blizzard_StoreUISecure.lua:2342: attempt to concatenate local ‘str’ (a nil value)
Time: Wed Sep 18 14:34:58 2024
Count: 1
Stack: …/Blizzard_StoreUI/Vanilla/Blizzard_StoreUISecure.lua:2342: attempt to concatenate local ‘str’ (a nil value)
[string “@Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_StoreUI/Vanilla/Blizzard_StoreUISecure.lua”]:2342: in function StoreVASValidationFrame_AppendError' [string "@Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_StoreUI/Vanilla/Blizzard_StoreUISecure.lua"]:2525: in function StoreVASValidationFrame_SetErrors’
[string “@Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_StoreUI/Vanilla/Blizzard_StoreUISecure.lua”]:2425: in function <…/Blizzard_StoreUI/Vanilla/Blizzard_StoreUISecure.lua:2400>

Locals: desc = “”
errorID = 4
character =

{
guid = “Player-5814-01D41C76”
currentServer = 1359020073
sex = 0
raceName = “Orc”
raceFileName = “Orc”
name = “Toof”
className = “Shaman”
faction = 0
level = 51
wowAccount = “WowAccount-0-0000033C3B14”
classFileName = “SHAMAN”
}
firstAppend = true
str = nil
sep = “”
(*temporary) = “”
(*temporary) = “”
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = “attempt to concatenate local ‘str’ (a nil value)”

2 Likes

Might wanna censor a few lines of that lol. Don’t wanna give too much information away to would be rapscallions.

Free shadowstrike

4 Likes

Please reopen transfers for Penance and let players choose to leave or stay. Penance is not viable and a quick decision is needed to halt the new wave of players quitting rather than stay on a dead server. We may be small but we’re still paying consumers who are not being treated fairly in this.
You may choose to look differently at Shadowstrike (if that’s possible) but by your own admission, Penance is not viable - why then have you abandoned us?

5 Likes

Thank you Garnet. Please notify Aggrend that he has been hoodwinked and the greater Oceanic community would like to transfer, preferably after the americans finish beta testing the rollout.

Leaving you well regarded, Apropos. :kiss: :tongue: :avocado: :bread:

3 Likes

Why don’t you address the fact that the name reclamation feature is a giant steaming pile of poop covered lies and what the plans are to address the issue…i mean we all know you won’t but still…

3 Likes

So we are forced to RP now?

Also yay forced name changes

No they changed CS to just a regular PVP server.

Surely the could merge the servers together (Penance and SS). Make it a PVP server, but allow Penance players to not be flagged unless they opt in using /pvp