Realm Consolidation Update - Season of Discovery

Alot of people are affected by this “hidden” mail hoping to hear something soon.

look at my post right 3 posts up

daily reminder that the “Name reclamation” feature is a lie…it does not function.

1 Like

Maybe add a checkbox to the page that auto deletes your mail for you? I dont have anyone on ignore, don’t have anything on the AH, but completed a quest that mails you stuff but I havent gotten it yet.

1 Like

I did state, I have nobody on my ignore list :frowning: think it’s NPC mail

Still not able to initiate the transfert. Says i have mail but i really dont have any mail or auctions. The probleme seems to be widespread too. Is there a fix comming soon ?

1 Like

same and it worked on my alts

you cannot transfer from chaos bolt rppvp to crusader strike rppvp, it only lets you move to wild growth pve. is this an error or intentional?

name reclamation doesnt work, my name is claimed by a mage who doesnt play since p1

5 Likes

You can only move to pve from pve server

if they’ve logged into their account at all since the date their name is reserved.

no dude, their name reclamation is straight up not working.

3 Likes

Is anyone else having issues completing the transfer? I have been unable to transfer any characters from Lone Wolf and Living Flame to Crusader Strike. I get the message “Please select a different realm.” and “The selected realm is not accepting character transfers at this time.” for all characters. I also do not get the wait time.

Still not able to transfer from Shadowstrike yet, please fix soon.

3 Likes

I really don’t get it. If some people want to stay in Penance they can do so. This is optional right? Why disable all free transfers entirely? I want to move my char to Wild Growth. This is unfair. They do not speak for us. They do not own the server… Please let us transfer. Penance is now completely isolated since paid transfers are not available neither… Please classic team gives us the promised transfers…

3 Likes

Still waiting for word on PVP to PVE transfers. Why cant we, we are still waiting for update that was never given the folowing monday back in April

please give us update on when pvp to pve transfers will open up, why they arent available now or something. I dont think anyone should have any viable objections since people were allowed to transfer before. Also, people are likely just not playing these characters now so population balance is just a moot point. i think people would like to reunite their characters and friends on pve so please open these transfers up.

2 Likes

Lol still getting the same error messages from last night.

1 Like

One suggestion I saw was to unblock everyone, that you may have mail from a blocked player that you can’t see. For me it was the AH sending me gold in the mail.

Penance still can not xfer, what is the deal?

Name Reclamation not working. I 100% have my name. I was able to delete it to transfer my main over to get it. but it says I cant use it. But I was able to restore it and delete it again so I know I still have the name its just in limbo… ive sent a ticket/multiple tweets and now multiple forum posts.