Realm Consolidation Update - Season of Discovery

Try logging in, you’ll get the ‘login failed’ message and the transfer ‘gear icon’ should appear letting you know its being processed. At least thats what happened for me.

This firestorm is still going. :rofl:

Looks like the transfers are starting to work again, just checked and no longer getting error but a processing status message

I still get a LUA error when trying to move from Lone Wolf to Crusader Strike.

try swapping realms and checking again

No luck, same LUA

I completed a quest 2 nights ago (https://www.wowhead.com/classic/quest=5238/mission-accomplished) which sends you in game mail that I still haven’t got yet. When I try to transfer it says I have mail in my mailbox (which I don’t, its empty)

Ha, works on a lvl 1 bank I didn’t try it on previously. Any of the characters I tried it on earlier seem locked out by a LUA.

You sound very passionate about keeping a dying server going because you won’t be able to parse on your army of alts with worse ping.

Your guild wouldn’t take the optional transfer. It wasn’t going to impact you. But you still made a discord poll and 100’s of comments on forums to eliminate the option for players to take an optional transfer to a more populated server.

1 Like

Login to your character, it’ll fail now.
Should see it being processed. Ignore the LUA, it showed up for me too before I tried logging in.

You’re right, was just going to say I can’t login now so likely in progress.

I had the same problem. I deleted everything wow related from my windows PC. After a clean install when I logged in, I could see that my char where in transfer processing.

There might be a better way to do it then deleting everything…

Just saw faction imbalance on Crusader Strike. Can only make horde toons (even though we can’t right now). Is that going to be fixed? Tomorrow is when we can make characters, and if its still faction locked, those that transfer alliance can’t make their alts or anything.

Hey GarnetHound, could we address kind of a more or less 5 month and waiting question about the pvp to pve transfers that ‘magically’ went away and never opened back up? or got any more feedback? You did say back then that re-evaluation would be done on monday 5 months ago and we were all expecting more feedback on that. why now, are we not allowed to go from pvp to pve with this consolidation effort? Could you please give an update on that since some of us have been waiting 5 months for an update? many people i’m sure would like to still go to pve from pvp and it was a bit unfair how you let people move in such micro windows of opportunity. since you all are set on consolidation whats the problem with letting people go pvp to pve since the ‘balance’ issue only really applies to pvp servers. anyone who wants to go pvp to pve is likely not playing those toons anymore so its going to skew population anyways. let the pvp go pve who want to. all you’re doing at this point is preventing people from playing those toons where they would like to continue playing them. they have had enough of the griefing or want to play with friends who transfered already so i mean could we please at least get some feedback on this subject since 5 months of waiting is neither acceptable or professional? go back and look at the old thread, there are still people asking for updates and none have been had since april. I feel like we’ve been more than patient in waiting for this response and now seems an appropriate time for an answer on the subject of pvp to pve transfers.

4 Likes

I have the same mail issue and I haven’t done that quest or added seasonal one everyone is talking about. I haven’t done any quests but the dailies and the ony attunment for the past 2 weeks. It’s just broken.

Do you have any auctions posted?

Transfers still don’t work blizzard. FITFO

Try removing all the people from your ignore list, if they sent you mail you wont be able to see it until you remove them.

1 Like

Blizzard blue post quote “ The Oceanic PvE realm no longer sustains actual group play”. So what do the geniuses at Blizzard do. They give the last vestige of OCE PVE players a bit of hope and actually say we can finally move (should have been done week 5 of phase 3) then at the final moment say nah screw that after reading a very vocal but minority few wingers on this very forum complain.

I’m guessing those same absolute geniuses are going to get to work in a few hours and go hmmmm maybe I did a bad thing.

5 Likes

It says that I have mail in my mailbox, restricting me from processing the realm transfer. However, I don’t have any mail / open auctions / ignored players.

If it is NPC mail, is there a way to expedite this process?
Name is Kekanomics - living flame alliance.

Thanks

1 Like