Realm Consolidation Update - Season of Discovery

It’s both if you have a brain.

Shadowstrike has a healthy population but free transfers obviously impact the stability of the server along with locking character creation it is a lame attempt by blizzard to kill the server they know this you know this we all know this and that is why we rallied to stop it.

It’s like saying well if crusader strike has a healthy population why don’t you open free character transfers from CS to Shadowstrike ? go on …

yea they broke about an hour after they were up for me but I was raiding when they released transfers and my mailboxes were still a mess and they broke by the time I tried to transfer

At least you weren’t one of the MANY that did the Harvest Festival quest (Honoring a Hero) and were unable to transfer due to pending mail from an NPC containing a useless horn. :slight_smile:

Transfer are back open, still going slower than I’d like but we’ll be making some tuning changes shortly that should significantly speed things up.

Characters transferring are not able to be logged into.

The decision to not merge all servers into a new one was initially ridiculous, but this transfer mess makes it even worse. People stole 100s of names when the realms came up and are now trying to sell them. Honestly this should just be cancelled, bring up a new server for pve and pvp and everyone should get forcibly moved…including OCE.

3 Likes

Finally, thank you. get me away from these gatekeeping sloths.

ayyy transfers are working thanks

You are arguing against your own point and not smart enough to realize it.

CS population would be completely fine if this happened. Why?

Because CS actually has a very healthy population unlike shadowstrike.

If 20% of your server pop takes an optional transfer and it kills the server, your server was not healthy.

destination realm still not populating

1 Like

Thank you again for saving oceanic and shadowstrike.

Are you able to provide any information in regards to if you are a looking for alternatives for our region whether thats helping shadowstrike grow or other workable solutions for oceanic ping on na ?

Also can you please take a look at penance and open transfers for them to shadowstrike or wild growth.

Legend o7 appreciate you

Transfer still closed for Living Flame

2 Likes

Thank you for reviewing feedback from real players about reopening transfers in the OCE region.

Is there any update on when we might have our player freedom to choose if we wish to transfer off penance or shadowstrike?

Thank you very much for saving OCE, friends.

2 Likes

Do it then ?

Transfers still closed for Living Flame.

Thank you for this Garnet. Is there any update you can provide on the “you have mail” issue when transferring? Seems the “Honoring a Hero” seasonal quest released a couple of days ago may be the issue?

Honoring a Hero Quest griefing transfer - WoW Classic / Season of Discovery - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Do what then? Open transfers from CS to SS??

You make zero sense.

Your entire argument that optional server transfers will kill your “healthy” server makes no sense.

Optional server transfers wouldn’t kill a healthy server. Your server is going to be dead soon enough.

You sound pretty passionate about killing another players server ?

Sure open CS to SS infact open all of NA > SS and see if people leave :slight_smile:

You just know if you do it that your server will die that’s why you won’t.

Great arguement right.

You do realize that turning them back on doesnt do anything for the people facing LUA/error problems right. Hopefully thats what you mean by ‘tuning changes’.

EDIT: I can’t login to my character now and it says my transfer is being processed so hopefully this works. (living flame to CS btw)

Every time I try and transfer I’m given a LUA error, ErrorID 4

trolls never make sense. they know we are right, and if given the chance, players will leave.

we will see soon enough what the players decide for shadowstrike.

2 Likes