Realm Consolidation Update - Season of Discovery

Wakey, wakey Blizzards incompetent developer team. Time to fix your plethora of mistakes!

The players will decide when transfers open.

We will see the truth.

Actually the developers decide that and after listening to the players did exactly that and closed them.

Actually pathetic how you are rotating between alts to make it seem like trapping everyone on shadow strike is more popular that it is.

1 Like

And the developers will listen to the players again.

The real players will decide what happens to shadowstrike. Not you.

You speak for nobody but yourself.

Mate all my characters have the same name are in the same guild and server what character i choose to post on is non of your concern its extremely obvious its me and im not hiding it.

Began to transfer last night, but seems my characters are still on Lone Wolf this morning - with no signs that the character transfer is still pending.

HAVE WE BEEN FORSAKEN? DID WE NOT MAKE THE CUT? THE DIVINE RAPTURE HATH COMETH INTO AZEROTH, AND BLACKROCK MOUNTAIN IS ERUPTING AROUND ME!

This is pathetic I feel ashamed I pay monthly for this

1 Like

If you guys end up stranded on shadow strike, make sure to shun Bigchad and Elron.

Steal their loot, waste their time etc.

“Shadowstrike is very health. Plenty of people. Majority want to stay”

Also
“If you let people take an OPTIONAL transfer too many will transfer and kill the server”

:clown_face:

WAKEY, WAKEY. Time to fix your plethora of mistakes.

“Turning off” the transfers isn’t a fix it’s an admission that you have no idea what you’re doing. Hire someone with a brain already.

2 Likes

Exactly now your finally getting it.

He is afraid and knows that he is wrong.

As soon as the choice is given, players will leave.

The real players will decide if shadowstrike lives or dies.

Free OCE.

2 Likes

We did that’s why we are on shadowstrike.

Ok you are actually a troll. Good to know.

Is it healthy pop and majority want to stay?
Or too many will take the optional transfer and kill the server?

It cannot be both.

any new update about the transfers not working its been 10 hrs… we are suppose to raid tonight but cant if half our guild cant transfer

Is that why server transfers are disabled? Because of this whole OCE fiasco? Crazy how an issue that isn’t even related to a single US server has caused US players this much grief.

At this point they should just delete your entire region.

It is ok to be afraid.

But you do not speak for anybody.

We will see what players choose when they are set free.

Terminally online losers decided for everyone else.

Same, raids tonight and I doubt thats happening or at least I’m not making it lol.
The transfers broke 30-40m after they opened (at least for me) and now they locked CS so were all just stuck waiting for an update, that could take another 1-3 days to get. Awesome dev team.