Realm Consolidation Update - Season of Discovery

I’m pretty confident Blizzard will come to their senses and open up the transfers in the next few days. Its going to be fun to see these 2 squirm, and then be black listed.

6 Likes

There seem to be plenty of replies here from people playing on SS who want off your server. Let them go too.

3 Likes

“We” are not happy with the decision you narcassist. What “we” will be happy with is either the option to stay on SS AND the option to leave if we want to.

6 Likes

It’s ridiculous these clowns get to decide our fate. Stay on your dying server if you want, why do you have to force us to stay with you?!

5 Likes

blizzard you better not f us on this

Well Blizz the comments are in, looks like 2 people want to stay and everyone else wants to go…

3 Likes

They aren’t getting to decide, its 2 petulant children stomping their feet and holding their breath. “PLAY WITH ME, PLAY WITH ME”

4 Likes

I have literally never said anything like this, please take your medication.
I responded to YOUR CLAIM that the results were already cooked ‘50 elron alts’, telling you that this was NOT possible, I am literally looking at the discord logs for it, you can see it yourself if you dared to join.
I added the comment that what I can, in fact see, is that since this thread has blown up, there is some brigading of people from outside Shadowstrike now joining and voting.

Another straight up lie, the discord is fully public, I only ban people for excessive and extreme bad behaviour. This is another thing that you can freely join and verify yourself, instead of slinging total falsehoods on this forum.

I really just feel like you do not understand how discord functions, this is not a private guild disc, it’s a completely public forum. Join, vote, leave, i do not care or have control.

Kind of like your falsehoods about invalidating new votes to your poll by claiming they are all from penance? How come you weren’t dissecting all of the votes before it started swinging the other way?

And why do you think that this is going to be any different TO THE PAST 3 TIMES we have been in the exact same situation? And every time morons like you fight to not get us merged with the US because you think 0.2 of a second is going to impact you so much and then a month later the server is dead and there is noone left to play with from the region because they all quit already as they didn’t have the option to move.

3 Likes

The guy made 3 level 1 toons on penance yesterday just to come to SW and troll people. He is dying for attention :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This constant reference to poll data is complete crap. I’ve been on most the week and did not see it mentioned.

The reason why the data is skewed is because I, as well as many others don’t feel its necessary to go to a discord to vote on something that Blizzard themselves said they are going to go ahead with. I do not need to vote on a 3rd-party poll just to inflate your need for validating your self-worth. It’s a load of crap, and if Blizzard is serious (which they appear not to be) they need to host their own poll so that blowhards such as yourself don’t get to strut around as if this is your shining moment.

4 Likes

this constant very weird response that this is all about me, somehow. I really don’t get it.

obviously, not every single player has seen the poll, especially if you have chosen to ignore the community discord that has been very active since P1, it peaked at 4000 members during P2, it is not some secret, but I understand it’s not visible to 100% of the population.

However, that is not how statistics work. This is a very healthy and valid sample size of active and engaged players.

I don’t mean any disrespect man but we were seeing the signs before the server merge was even announced. Getting harder / impossible to find groups, fewer things on the AH, etc. It is a shame but it is what it is. Either we xfer now or the server dies, and if blizzard delays things further people will just quit.

5 Likes

if my main toon doesnt xfer im quiting

4 Likes

Why do you think this is going to be any different to the last 3 times we’ve been in the same situation? Som, tbc arenas and BG’s. Every single time the oce community suffered in the long run. Why on earth do you think it will be any different this time around? (It won’t)

2 Likes

well you should have no issue with free transfers then

2 Likes

Please allow those who want to transfer from Shadow to Crusader to do so.
I find it very difficult to find groups on SS. Not impossible, but very difficult. Higher pop would be a massive improvement.

5 Likes

No, that is NOT how statistics work.

You are using a core sample of one demigraphic within the SS community and using the basis of “active raiders” as the majority. You are failing to consider the new players who are struggling to engage with content because of the population, pvp’ers who are not affected by ping-related issues when BG’s are cross faction. What about returning players who left because of how quiet the game is, or people such as myself who don’t often go to discords?

It may still give the same result, but it’s far from a healthy and valid sample size.

3 Likes

Explain to us why you initiated this at peak play time? Horrible irresponsible decision and who ever made it should be reprimanded.

1 Like

Id love to know how these clowns think this is all going to play out. It’s like they think that there is a truckload of players that are going to magically appear to save shadowstrike. The server is on the decline. We might see a small bump when bwl is released and then we’re going to see a bigger decline each phase until there is literally noone left on the server and everyone has quit all because 2 idiots thought it was cool to block the merge with US.