Realm Consolidation Update - Season of Discovery

Can you please clarify what will happen for players on the Shadowstrike (AU) Oceanic server?

2 Likes

I hope they do! We could use more horde friends on WG pve server as it’s alliance dominated lol.

The Lack of clarity on the moves from PVP to PVE and with me playing both factions doesn’t do me any good. This Blue post from my POV is a BIG L on the classic Team. I think players are better off rejecting the free character moves & stay on their original server. If ques return because of this. I very likely quit from how poorly executed this was.

2 Likes

I just stayed on this pvp garbage because of my friends who i’ve been playing for 15years.
If they do the reasonable thing i’ll just transfer to PVE and give up on my friends, make new ones or stop playing this.
Not been able to just pick a world buff and booning it or summoning to the raid without a freakn war is so idiot.
Imagine playing alts with the game on this state that takes 1h+ to get world buffs

1 Like

Was hoping that they would also allow faction changes to happen as well. I’m over playing Alliance lol

2 Likes

and OCE servers? Hello?

3 Likes

I’m excited for crusader strike to become 70% horde and than 100 when all alliance move to Wild Growth.

1 Like

yeah nah mate this aint fair dinkim
I didnt roll shadowstrike to hump spiders

fix this while i go on the tinnies after a quick servo run and maccas (bet the ice cream machines farked). Cant even enjoy a succulent meal

1 Like

i read this 15 times and still have no clue wtf im looking at…

(Edit) You are eating, i understood that much.

1 Like

This is why you should support oce keeping its own server

3 Likes

You can roll on penance today, or you can go straight to Wild Growth.

yeah nah No or Naurrrr
mate definitely not your mate, more of a c word
this aint
fair dinkim good
I didnt roll shadowstrike to
hump spiders man mean eff spiders. Effing spiders is the same as effing around ‘stuffing around’ as it were

fix this while i go
on the tinnies Get on the beers, drink a 24 pack of beer cans
after a quick
servo run Trip to the Gas Station (service station - servo)
and
maccas McDonalds
(bet the
ice cream machines farked Surely this is universal - McDonalds ice cream machines never work anywhere
). Cant even enjoy
a succulent meal Ya know that one RIP Jack Karlson Democracy Manifest etc etc

1 Like

I’ve been thinking the same but honestly if I can’t keep my name it’s coz it wasn’t unique enough. Character name reclamation is something

We have to RP if we wanna play on a PvP sever now? Cool i guess

1 Like

Please keep Shadowstrike open & give Penance the option to transfer here, or let Oceanic players on Crusader Strike play on a seeded/layered raid with Oceanic ping.

2 Likes

Does this apply to those on OCE servers? Can I switch from OCE to a US SoD server?

1 Like

something an America would have NOOO clue what you are saying… I understood every word :smiley:

Bro, nobody wants to play on PVP servers anymore because PVP in SoD is a complete abomination. Let us move from this hellhole or figure out a way to make PVP not dookie.

4 Likes

What about guild names :frowning:
This is going to suck.

1 Like

It’s obviously pretty poor form to give priority to one server for names. You know you did us dirty. You’re also forcing us (OCE) to play on US ping without even mentioning us.

Could we at least get information regarding the transfer restrictions? Is there a minimum level required? What even are the gold limits? Are we going by Paid Character Transfer rules? Do we need to worry about cleaning out our mailboxes?

These announcements have been slow to come out and contain VERY little detail. It would be much appreciated if we could get something concrete to help with the preparation.

Edited to add: Will the priests that have completed the racial unlock still be able to to do it on the new server?

3 Likes